Supplies In Canada Eh!

ihvpcinhm

So I have had a lot of trouble finding 6" grade 5's and regular 60d's in Canada. I've looked at Rona, Cnd Tire, and Peavey Mart. Anyone know where I can get this at a regular store? If not there is a specialty shop I know I can get them.

So I have had a lot of trouble finding 6" grade 5's and regular 60d's in Canada. I've looked at Rona, Cnd Tire, and Peavey Mart. Anyone know where I can get this at a regular store? If not there is a specialty shop I know I can get them.

Home Depot should have the 60ds. Not sure about the bolts though

• 2 weeks later...

I find them at the co-op stores when I go out of the city. Small town home hardware stores are pretty good to. 60d's at the co-op are good to as they usually carry a couple of different brands. Totem has them to. I've got some I picked up at a True Value store that are damn near as tough as the gr 5's.

Edited by Shoggoth

I found both at a Home Depot. It was a little out of the way but the price was right. 13C for the grade 5. They also had some long spikes there too. I have a co-op in a small town by my house, I will have to check it out.

I found both at a Home Depot. It was a little out of the way but the price was right. 13C for the grade 5. They also had some long spikes there too. I have a co-op in a small town by my house, I will have to check it out.

And probably the best place to find horseshoes is UFA. The one in Spruce Grove has a good selection as well as the the Mega UFA in Red Deer on Hwy 11.