How Can I Do The "cheatkink"?

ewokhugo

How do i Cheatkink some stell to about 20 degrees. and move it to about 80 degrees ? i remember Bentalking about this to devellop the sweep power.

thanks in advance.

Easy, just go to the hardware store, and pick up 2 black iron pipes(in the plumbing section) about 3/4'' to 1'' diameter, and around 12'' to 15'' long. Slip these over the ends of the bar you want to cheat kink, and brace it on the floor and hold the bar in place and push on the pipe; the extra leverage will make it cake to bend to whatever degree you would like! :cool

Or, just use a vice and some pipe or pliers. Either way will work. Good Luck!

Edited by Foxman

...or have Acorn visit your house and leave behind all the KUH-RAZY junk he bent back-to-back-to-back. :laugh

Dont do like me.

I took the bolt i wanted to CK, and i just layed it towards my sledge, and i used a hammer to hit it with all i got.. The bolt flew all across the room. After one hit, it wasnt even kinked. Like that, i kept smashing the bolt. If the bolt had hitted someone, it would have pierced right through them, hahaa :D