G5 Bandanna Bend

foxyj75

Took a break from my pinch workout last night, and managed to pull this off. Thanks to Adam Glass for the inspiration. Look for more bends in minimal padding in the near future! Later! :rock:cool

G5 Bandanna Bend

God Bless,

Foxy <><

That's a much better bend than it origionally sounds. Bending anything like that in thoose type of padding is killer on the kink. If you have an opertunity try a 5/16 grade 2. Sure the steel is harder but the 5/16 doesn't hurt nearly as much as something at 1/4. I bet you'll kill it no problem :rock

Thanks guys! I have to find something that is between a G5 and G8. I gave the G8 a shot, but only wobbled it. :blush I may try a 5/16 G2 as David suggested. Which ones were the easy ones? I can't remember! Thanks again! :cool

Thanks guys! I have to find something that is between a G5 and G8. I gave the G8 a shot, but only wobbled it. :blush I may try a 5/16 G2 as David suggested. Which ones were the easy ones? I can't remember! Thanks again! :cool

I bent a 5/16 G2 a couple of weeks ago. The G2 vary alot as I understand but the one I bend had a "BL" marking on the head. It felt like it was a bit easier than a triangle 1/4 G8. So that one should work, unless the "BL" vary within themselves

I bent a 5/16 G2 a couple of weeks ago. The G2 vary alot as I understand but the one I bend had a "BL" marking on the head. It felt like it was a bit easier than a triangle 1/4 G8. So that one should work, unless the "BL" vary within themselves

David,

I think I remember the BL's varying a ton too. I have bent those before, and they melted like butter; other times, they were as hard as a huge bastard!! :blink

Great bending bro :blink:rock:bow:mosher. A Red in a bandana will go down before the end of 09 :rock:rock

Thanks. Honestly, it will probably be a shiny, as the bastards I have are harder to kink than a shiny anyway!! :blink

Great bending bro :blink:rock:bow:mosher. A Red in a bandana will go down before the end of 09 :rock:rock

Thanks. Honestly, it will probably be a shiny, as the bastards I have are harder to kink than a shiny anyway!! :blink

Phhhh dont sell yourself short. Make it a KOASB in a bandana :blink:rock:rock:rock

HAHAHAHA!!!! If I seriously tried that, tendons would pop, bones would snap, and I would have shriveled up, circus-freak, gimp hands for the rest of my days!! :D :D :D :D :blink

Phhhh dont sell yourself short. Make it a KOASB in a bandana :blink:rock:rock:rock

HAHAHAHA!!!! If I seriously tried that, tendons would pop, bones would snap, and I would have shriveled up, circus-freak, gimp hands for the rest of my days!! :D :D :D :D :blink

Read your signature, and get training brother :rock:rock

Very true brother!

Nice Fox! I would put up what i am doing lately, but monkey see monkey do around here and people will get hurt, email me at adamtglass@yahoo.com

Or would they?

Damn Fox, I like it!

I am glad that you have come around to experimenting with the limited pad bending dark side. I am with David, you gotta go for some 5/16" stock now. Maybe start with a36 hrs and work to steelworks hrs. That may be more consistent than the g2's but that is probably what I would try next.

Oh and if you are going to do this sort of regularly, I might use a single IM pad instead. You can just fold it over once or more depending on what level of padding you want to match the feel of, say a bandanna or paper towel. It is much less prone to puncture and obviously more durable for repeated use.

Just got the chance to watch this. Nice job Foxman!

Thanks guys!! :rock Tim, the hrs sounds good, but there are no steel suppliers around here. Isn't "National" steel real hrs? I always thought it was on the soft side(like real hrs), and steelworks was on the hard side(like all their steel is pretty much crs). Any thoughts? :cool