My First Do Bend ( 7mm Csr)

ewokhugo

I started bending 3 weeks ago,but it seems much more to me ... cant say exactly why.

DU first and now tried DO after some very good advice (thanks Mike,Matt,Ben and Zach).

The technique its not perfect i think , please correct anything(i think elbows should be higher).

I got a blister in my plam so this time i decided to use 2 wraps each side to avoid some blood.

Bending its the real deal ,very good felling and i think it test mind and body bette rthan anything(stainless its a killer but i will eventually finish my 7 mm ss)

my crapy video::-)

Edited by ewokhugo

Nice bend! :rock

Tech. looked pretty good. :)

Thanks Mike!

Tech good?? waw!! i was never good at anything (techn)when i started it(tennis,boxing,bjj)but this time maybe i am familiar with bending from my "previous" lives?(thats what my wife tolme me):-)))

As Auto said, your technique looked pretty good Hugo ;) Nice job and you'll get the RED in no time flat!

Good job Hugo, went down really easy :rock I'm not sure because of the camera angle, but it looks to me you could keep the bar just a bit closer to the neck. It seems to be just in front of the chin, and it might be better to keep it under the chin.

Great work Hugo!!!!

And one even more important thing to remember :D , that's not the kind of music which makes you want to destroy that nail, literally rip it apart!!!!

You should really play more motivating music, I'm sure it'll help you a lot !!! :rock

Edited by White Scorpion

i am sorry guys i forget both of U!! :(

Mark and Josh thanks for the advice and support during these weeks ...

Mark,

its only the radio playing

cd its not working ... this time this music was the best i could find. but i agree with u , heavy metal/_rock would do the trick!!:-))

Josh,

i did 3 bending sessions after the cut, once had to put one sponge but now its everything ok(need to use double wraps)!

thanks man!

this is not what i was expecting ...lol ... i though my form as " bad "in the start ... u guys are very kind thats it!!

That's a great bend! And destroying it that fast with practically an open wound of that size is really tough! :rock:rock:rock but sometimes it might be a smart move to try and heal up at least for a couple of days and give that wound a chanse to heal up just a little.

Hi Hugo, Nice bend :rock Looks like your sore spot is in the wrong place. Maybe could be closer to your thumbpad/palm about in line with your wrist :)

Looks good to me! :rock That piece didn't seem like much of a challenge for you.

Booyah,

lol i did this using 2 nails at once (different types)maybe the technique was really bad ...hehe

David, yes i will rest 2 days to recover from my hand a little.

Gumpster , easy bar but its good for me now, maybe will try one red or 8 mm csr soon...

Killed that one Hugo!!! :blink :blink Not even a challenge for you buddy! The red is SCARED, real scared!! :rock :rock

thanks Fox for your kind words ... the red its scared of U! ... because u can eat 2 at once(jk)(for breakfast)!cheers.

i need to build my confidence first before the red; thanks Mike/Auto send me a couple of bolts(grade 8) , i will eventually give then a try first.