5 Dimes

Adam Moyers

My first video wouldn't upload correctly for some reason so I went back to the garage and did it again. I'm glad I did because the video turned out better this time. Let me know if I need to do something else for the 5 dimes cert or if this is ok.

Thanks

Looks nice! How big are your hands - you covered those plates up pretty well?

Good job! I didnt know there waas a cert for 5 dimes who sends that out ?

nice pinch looked easy :rock i allready have them plates but for some of the guys here where did you get them i see they are new with stickers still on :D

Thanks for the comments. If I'm measuring from the right spot on my wrist, I believe my left hand is 7 5/8" and my right is 7 7/8". In my other thread I said I got them from Dick's Sporting goods, but after looking through my receipts I actually got them from Academy Sports & Outdoors in Nashville, TN. They were $9.90 each. Out of the 7 who have lifted 6 10's, do any of them have hands smaller than 8 inches? Rico, maybe its not actually a cert but there is a list of people who have done it in the Records and Stats section.

Thanks for the comments. If I'm measuring from the right spot on my wrist, I believe my left hand is 7 5/8" and my right is 7 7/8". In my other thread I said I got them from Dick's Sporting goods, but after looking through my receipts I actually got them from Academy Sports & Outdoors in Nashville, TN. They were $9.90 each. Out of the 7 who have lifted 6 10's, do any of them have hands smaller than 8 inches? Rico, maybe its not actually a cert but there is a list of people who have done it in the Records and Stats section.

Nashville?? Were you from? I live in Clarksville TN/Ft. Campbell area.

I live in Western KY close to Paducah. I was down there shopping and going to play it again sports.

heres my video i made it a few hours ago

maybe the record stat people from the board will see it, although i'm not sure is any record around here.

5 dimes

i tried to do 7 right after that but my stupid plates are all warpy and i got pissed off at not being stronger than them.

Nice lift. That looked extremely easy for you. How close are you to getting 6?

Nice lift. That looked extremely easy for you. How close are you to getting 6?

I'm not sure 2 of my 6 are cheap and are really warped. I can deal with it when there is only 5 but 6 they move to much. But if they were all equal I bet I could do it . My prob is thati have not tried all these dif lifts ,illhave toget 2 new plates and get a video up then ill be one of 8!

lilmo

i see you have some blobs there in your video which one compares to the 5 dimes dont have any mainly cause i dont really know what all the lingo is around here

rico

Its hard to say because the plates are flat and the blobs have a slope. My 45lb blob is very slick and is much harder than 5 10's for me anyway.

thats half of a 90 dumbell right?

Yes the 45lb blob is half of a 90lb york dumbbell.

nice lift :rock if im right you held it for 20 sec nice hold thats what we did for training and then switching from one hand to the other some 45 york blobs are almost round and hard to grip

well my only problem is that i do not currently have any york blobs but i do have some pinch things that i made i think i show them real quick at the end of that video. too bad im not in roofing any more i used to get tons of lead i could have made any shape