Best Number 4 Close Video

jsmiley

Hey all I was just wondering what is the best number 4 close, I found this video, I don't know too much about the guy but he has some impressive vids online

here is the 4 close

That's the Mob...he's a member of this board, and yes...that is some impressive shi*

here is another strong #4 close on video. Clay Edgin at one point was consitent closing his #4 at least I think. Along with him and mob the other two members who have dominated #4s were David Morton and Tommy Heslep not sure if nathan holle was member. Only I don't know of any videos of them, closing #4 yet dave morton has video of his mm6 close and only person ever to close it so far.

The best close on video apparently is joe kinny's though from his video, yet in past that has brought up some suspicion yet for most they agree he was a beast and the close legit-in that video-

AFreeland said:
That's the Mob...he's a member of this board, and yes...that is some impressive shi*

:blush :blush :blush 

I watch Mob's video all the time. Makes me wanna close some grippers :D

I like Dave's video, too.

From Patrick's gallery: http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=2709

EDIT: I was just adding that video as another #4 close to watch, not as a response to what is the "best" #4 close :D .

I don't think I've heard of Patrick - does he still surf the board?

I watch Mob's video all the time. Makes me wanna close some grippers :D

I like Dave's video, too.

Cool. It's had a serious number of views. The first 600 were in days and put it, for a while, in the top 10 of ALL sports videos that week. Which is nice. I'd hazard a guess it'll be one of the top gripper videos based on views by the end of 2009. Maybe 10,000+

David Morton(Magnus video)was the most impressive because the number of reps ... but i believe the best close will happend this year : By one of these guys: Temmu or Paul.

I try to found Kinney #4 video for weeks and cannot find it anywhere :/

Can You help me with that please...?

You have to buy the video. Short version is he basically closes a #4 from credit card width and then GRINDS the handles together loud enough to be audible on tape. The tape covers all his training and machines and what not... A grip nut must have.

It's basically required that I mention Paul's Video now

Once again great job, the best #4 close that I have seen thus far.

It's basically required that I mention Paul's Video now

Once again great job, the best #4 close that I have seen thus far.

thanks man!

thewalrus said:
Paul, if I ever come by to train some time, don't be offended if I don't shake your hand. I still want to be able to use it :D:rock

you need to quit fooling around and come hang w/us - we don't bite :laugh  well maybe Rex does.