Nail Snapping: 60d Into 3 Pieces In 2:23 Minutes

wscorpion

The video is still processing, but 2:23 is crazy. It took me about 15 minutes to snap a yellow nail the other day. :blink

Edited by Rocketman248

Ok, video finished processing. Now I see where I'm going wrong. I was just bending it back to around 90-100 degrees. You're bending it completely over on itself. That's pretty freakin strong. I gotta work on that.

I tried it yesterday Mark, but I realised you are crazy strong; I couldn't bend the nail back the way you did, I'll keep practicing..

:bow :bow

I know this isn't a very strong nail in the scope of things, but I feel this feat is extremely impressive as you perform it Mark. I am actually much more impressed by this than simply a very hard bend. I still don't know how the hell you open the nail to straight in that fashion without having it flip around on you. I can't seem to stabilize it at all to get much power into it. It must take some serious overall grip and wrist strength to lock down on it like that and stabilize it.

And yes I was thinking that would be a very bad ass feat for a show. I had always though snapping would take way too long and be boring, but you've certainly proven that wrong.

I know this isn't a very strong nail in the scope of things, but I feel this feat is extremely impressive as you perform it Mark. I am actually much more impressed by this than simply a very hard bend. I still don't know how the hell you open the nail to straight in that fashion without having it flip around on you. I can't seem to stabilize it at all to get much power into it. It must take some serious overall grip and wrist strength to lock down on it like that and stabilize it.

I think it's more a technique thing then serious grip and wrist strength, although it does pump my fore arms a lot when doing this, but I don't really feel that's a hard thing to do with these nails

And yes I was thinking that would be a very bad ass feat for a show. I had always though snapping would take way too long and be boring, but you've certainly proven that wrong.

Would be nice indeed...

Guess with some extra practice and an extra wrap already ready to prevent re-wrapping, 1:30 should be possible. Just practice it a bit, I'm sure once you learn the technique it's not that hard at all ;)

Edited by White Scorpion

Dude, that is very impressive. I have a really hard time trying to bend back already bent 60D nails, let alone snapping them into multiple pieces. Awsome job :mosher

watch it again !! endurance task Mark!

i know there's more to come.

i know u like it : ... "your" stainless steel challenge u for this :

7 mm x 15 cm ..."BREAK me in 2 or 3 ... "!

wanna give it a try? (i am not complety sure if this is hard or "impossible" , all i know is how HARD its the stainless after 90deg).

what do u think?