Double Millennium Dumbbell Deadlift Video.

LAINE SNOOK

Hello All,

I noticed that the sound was wrong on the video that was posted last night - when I edited the video, I only used the last 25 or so seconds, I didn't think anyone would want to see me fail the previous 2 lifts.

It seems that the sound is from the start of the original, and the picure is from 2 minutes later - I had trouble uploading the video last night - this may be why.

Anyway, thank you for your comments regarding the lift - it has been a tough goal to achieve. I hope that I can do some other "stuff" in 2009, and think that if luck is on my side I will do some decent lifts.

Here is the proper video footage.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GFHasmhtVIE

Best wishes,

Laine

Laine, that was arguably the very best grip feat of all time! I think it will be discussed with the same reverence as Hermann Goerner's lift has been and you have video which certainly helps.

Congratulations on being an inspiration to so many and thanks for all the help and advice.