Some Pinch And Millennium Trainer Stuff From Yesterday.

LAINE SNOOK

Hello All,

Thank you for your comments regarding the double Millennium Deadlift - I may take a shot at a short walk with them if my back is in a fit state.

I did some plate pinching after the lift,

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0cITTuSrkIE

And this is me warming up with the Millennium adjustable trainer that I recently purchased from Alan Radley. I will be using this a lot this year if I am going to do what I want to do.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=trz32fvHO_A

Best wishes to you all for 2009.

Laine

BIG lifts Laine :rock

I would like to see you competing in the grip scene in 09 :rock

Chad

Hi Chad,

Thanks for the props.

I have no plans to compete in 2009 - I had to cut that part out of myself when I got ill some years ago - I'm sad to say that I can't risk the chance of departing the world just to try and win a contest - the "madness" has gone now - I have been led to a world where sanity prevails.

I only do things now to see if I can do them - that's good enough for me nowadays.

I hope you have a good year - remember, if you want it, you've got to take it - because no one is going to hand it to you on a plate.

Best wishes,

Laine

And this is me warming up with the Millennium adjustable trainer that I recently purchased from Alan Radley. I will be using this a lot this year if I am going to do what I want to do.

What is that Laine? Clean and press the Millenium?

I have no plans to press the Millennium - but I don't think a clean is out of the question. Might happen, might not - I'll just have to wait and see.

Thank's for your interest,

Laine

I have no plans to press the Millennium - but I don't think a clean is out of the question. Might happen, might not - I'll just have to wait and see.

Thank's for your interest,

Laine

Wow that would be astounding, I hope you get it done Laine .... no, wait, I KNOW you will get it done.

Have you ever tried or thought about something like a double Inch clean? Just curious.