#2 Came Today

BigJan85

My pops ordered me a #2 for christmas and it finally came today. I was pretty pumped to get it since its my first gripper and i've never even had a chance to touch any COC grippers before. I pulled it out of the package and came within maybe 2 mm on the first try with the right hand and then with a little change in hand position I closed it on the second attempt. I switched to the left and could only come within 2-3 mm but then I got on youtube to find out how to better set the gripper and i got it closed. I think ill be ordering me the 2.5 and 3 in the near future. I think im already hooked. I cant seem to put this thing down.

Thanks guys, i appreciate the kind words. Do u think it would be beneficial for me to get a warm up gripper besides one of those store bought plastic handled ones? I didnt really warm up yesterday and my hands are sore today but its probably just because i wasn't use to using grippers.

Thanks guys, i appreciate the kind words. Do u think it would be beneficial for me to get a warm up gripper besides one of those store bought plastic handled ones? I didnt really warm up yesterday and my hands are sore today but its probably just because i wasn't use to using grippers.

I would defenitely warm up. When I first got my COC grippers I was amazed how much stress they put on the finger joints and skin. My hands were sore after every workout for 6-8 weeks. If you have the cash I would order a #1 along with the 2.5. You can always file it down if it gets too easy. I do several warm up sets with my #1 and 1.5 before getting to the 2, 2.5 and 3. The #2 is no joke...nice work!

I would say yes. I wasn't where you were when I first started and could barely close the #1 first go. Having a gripper just at max level doesn't seem like the best thing to do, especially when your first starting out.

Great job on the #2, took me 6+ months to get where your at.

You'll have at least 10 grippers within the next year, so a warm-up might as well be on the list.... :D

Welcome, fellow junkie!

You'll have at least 10 grippers within the next year, so a warm-up might as well be on the list.... :D

Welcome, fellow junkie!

Ain't that the truth! I started with a CoC#1 this Summer and now I can see no less than nine different grippers from where I'm sitting. Gripping is a seriously addictive sport/hobby