Bent The Yellow Nail Today

Rocketman248

Hey guys. I got a few yellow nails from a buddy today. I was pretty positive I could bend 'em, and I was right. I got it no problem, on the first try. I ordered some Yellow and blue nails last night. I'm going to try to get a blue nail or two off of him tomorrow.

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMroYUxBtgc

My original goal was to bend the yellow nail by July. Now I'm going for the red. :rock

Good job :)

If you want to try a Blue before that, just take of 1" from the yellow. Thats what i did with some of my yellows.

Well, I didn't want to do that because I only had 2 yellows left, and I figured I could just wait until tomorrow. But, I have no self control, so I cut one down and tried it. It was a quite a bit harder, but it still went down. It pretty off centered too, so it was more like 5.75". I can't wait til I get my new nails from IM, and my bender's bag from FBBC!

Congrats on your Yellow and Blue Bends!!!! The journey to the Red is a great thing :)

Hey guys. I got a few yellow nails from a buddy today. I was pretty positive I could bend 'em, and I was right. I got it no problem, on the first try. I ordered some Yellow and blue nails last night. I'm going to try to get a blue nail or two off of him tomorrow.

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMroYUxBtgc

My original goal was to bend the yellow nail by July. Now I'm going for the red. :rock

Nice job!

I was bored at work today, so I broke one of the yellows. It only took me 14 minutes. :blush That was quite a workout. My hands are still sore.