Back From Da Holidays!

Slider454

Yo guys, I actually got a week off from bending, cause we went out of town for the Christmas holiday and I decided to leave everything grip related at the house!!! Well I think it paid off for the better!!! I managed to pick me up some nice leather pads from a craft store while I was out. I came back today and tried out the leather on a red and it felt great!!! after smoking 2 reds back to back, I decided to challenge myself and cut one down to 6", and i really didnt expect it to go down, but I ended up surprising myself. I kinked this sucker quicker than the 7", but the sweep kinda got me a bit. It was probably because I had just done 2 reds, but after about 2 mins of a break I got through the sweep and crushed the HELL out of it, and finished my 6" red in a grand total of 3 mins, which I can live with. The 7" reds life span around me is now a mere 20 to 30 seconds!!!! I feel great!!! now to the road of mastering the #3!!!!

I actually got a week off from grip myself during the holidays, MUCH needed and came back crazy strong! Nice work on the reds!

Nice, the 6" red is really something. What do you plan to attack next?

I dont think I want to go much shorter on the reds at this time, as I want to do the IM cert in the near future and want to keep my form on the longer stuff. But I guess a bastard is about due time. Perhaps in a few more weeks I may give an attpemt to an edgin just to see what happens.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice job Troy!! :cool Cut reds are no joke! Congrats!