My First Video 5x5kg

Captain Sam

Finaly i have uploaded my first video on youtube :)

Im absolutely shite with computers (and spelling) so i dont know if this links work, please let me know.

My youtube adress is SamuelssonSall and i plan to fill it with any feats of gripp i can accomplish and some climbing to.

The first video is me lifting 5x5kg. I know my plates is not "kosher" but this is what i have to work with so far so please bear with me. The plates weighted only 24,2 kg in total so i taped one 0,5kg on each side of the outer plates for a total of 25,2 kg witch i show in the second video. The span over 5 plates is 10,5 cm so with this type of plates i think 6x5 is impossible for me.

5x5kg

5x5kg the details

I hope this works...

#1, your links work.

#2 awesome lift

#3 your spelling is very good

#4 awesome lift

#5 for someone that has English as a second language your spelling, grammar and punctuation are all awesome.

#6 awesome lift

#7 the official lift is 50lbs, not 25Kgs, so your 25.2Kg lift is 5.44lbs/2.47(27 recurring) over

#1, your links work.

#2 awesome lift

#3 your spelling is very good

#4 awesome lift

#5 for someone that has English as a second language your spelling, grammar and punctuation are all awesome.

#6 awesome lift

#7 the official lift is 50lbs, not 25Kgs, so your 25.2Kg lift is 5.44lbs/2.47(27 recurring) over

#8 that other video on your youtube of you climbing was amazing! .... what does 7b/+ translate to in the yosemite decimal system? .. 5.?

Thanks guys!

The screaming part was simply a strong surprise reaction as i didnt expect anything, it went up first try ever :)

I will have to get 6x 5kg in some thinner plates so i can get busy for real...

One of my main goals for 2009 is to pinch 2x20kg witch i have tried to no avail a couple of times and it feels very hard!

I have a question

What is easiest in general when going for 2x20kg, thinner (4-6cm) or thicker (6-10cm) plates?

Paul.

7b/+ is probably around 5 12b/c.

Paul.

7b/+ is probably around 5 12b/c.

wow! tough climb!

Nice climbing! Oh the pinch wasn't bad either :D For those of you who don't climb - that's some sweet climbing you just watched.

Good job!

Awesome Lift!!!, and doing it on your first try is pretty amazing

Other things he did on his first try was to lift the Blob50 to lockout and the inch to somewhere around or a bit above his knees! :blink

Good job!
Awesome Lift!!!, and doing it on your first try is pretty amazing

Other things he did on his first try was to lift the Blob50 to lockout and the inch to somewhere around or a bit above his knees! :blink

:rock :rock :rock Unbelievable!