Well; Got My Fbbc Advanced Bender's Bag...

twig

...and the difference in quality between the stuff in here and the stuff you get from IM is IMMENSE! John is an absolute star.

Got some pads as well, they've been caked in chalk and rolled up real tight to season, come January the first I'm gonna be a bender!

...and the difference in quality between the stuff in here and the stuff you get from IM is IMMENSE! John is an absolute star.

Got some pads as well, they've been caked in chalk and rolled up real tight to season, come January the first I'm gonna be a bender!

great news Twig!!!!!!

come January the first I'm gonna be a bender!

:rock

(and if you can wait until then, you have mpre patience than I :happy)

I'm being strict cos I'm injured and NEED to rest, done one week, that was easy...admittedly I was 100 miles from the bag at the time, but still...

What order should I be bending this stuff in? All I've ever bent is round stock, so I know where I am with that, but where do the bolts, square and others fit in in the grand scheme of things? Can someone list the FBBC:ABB in order of difficulty?

P.S. I've read the calibration thread, but it's a bit cryptic...either that or I'm thick! I need it spelling out for me.

Already decided I'm gonna heartshape a horseshoe on 01.01.09; prob won't get a vid, but will get a photo of how I did, whether I get it or diinae.

go for the 5" 1\4 CRS then 6" G5 imo and work ur way down the G5's and go for a G8 =)

What order should I be bending this stuff in? All I've ever bent is round stock, so I know where I am with that, but where do the bolts, square and others fit in in the grand scheme of things? Can someone list the FBBC:ABB in order of difficulty?

P.S. I've read the calibration thread, but it's a bit cryptic...either that or I'm thick! I need it spelling out for me.

Already decided I'm gonna heartshape a horseshoe on 01.01.09; prob won't get a vid, but will get a photo of how I did, whether I get it or diinae.

Here's a list which should help you:

http://www.gripfaq.com/gb/FBBCSteelProgression.pdf

If you've bent a blue nail in IM pads, the Grade 5 bolts shouldn't be too hard. Beyond that is the G8,5/16" Grade 2's, 1/4" square, then the bastards.

Well, today I did2X7" 2X6" 2X5.5" and 2X5" all of the 1/4" diameter stock. Tried a 7"X5/16 (that's a Bastard, right?) but it just laughed at me, either I was fried or the leap from 5"X1/4 is bigger than it looks. I've got a blister on my palm, my index fingers are sore and feel like they want to drop out cos I use them as cantilevers, and I've a weird niggle at the front of each shoulder.

Worth it tho.

Awesome first bending Twig!!! :) Did you try the grd5 bolts?

Nice bending, as Matt said, though I'd put the 5/16" G2 after the square, depends on the bolt though. :rock

Nice work man, cool to see you on board the bending train. Did you end up going for the shoe or any other braced stuff?