So...

Magnus

#3 and BBSE for me. Stinkin' SE is harder than my already-hard GE :ohmy:blink (thanks for the jinx, Luke :angry::laugh)

So, what grip toys did you guys get?

Clippers, nippers and moisturiser to look after my hands. :)

Keep those callouses under control.

Ive never had a problem with having callouses why should you keep them under control ie whats wrong with letting callouses build up ?

HG300 HG350 and a CoC 3.5 (had no 3 but im just waiting paciently lol)

Picked up the hg 300 got it too about 1/2 inch got the 350 to about 3/4 and inch and after a few goes i got the CoC 3.5 to about 3/4 of and inch as well. after this i closed the hg 250 like it was made of butter hahaha lol

I love grippers and pinch :)

Edited by tricker383

#3.5 for me, I've not got it out of the packet yet though as my hands are still killing me from Tuesdays workout! I'll give it a go soon though! I'll be happy if I'm 10mm or nearer.

I got the york side of a 90lb dumbbell and the number side of a 95.

humm let me think ... i asked someone to produce the best machine to train bending ever made ... someone is doing it NOW (team work)(no spam).

Ive never had a problem with having callouses why should you keep them under control ie whats wrong with letting callouses build up ?

HG300 HG350 and a CoC 3.5 (had no 3 but im just waiting paciently lol)

Picked up the hg 300 got it too about 1/2 inch got the 350 to about 3/4 and inch and after a few goes i got the CoC 3.5 to about 3/4 of and inch as well. after this i closed the hg 250 like it was made of butter hahaha lol

I love grippers and pinch :)

I used to say the same thing until my fingers started splitting and turning red as if they were getting infected, also for pinch, you don't really want callouses on your finger tip I don't think - the only callous that I think helps is the one in your palm from setting grippers.

I got the FBBC 2" wrist roller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that thing won't collect any dust - just chalk!

My loving wife got me an Xtensor, and let me tell you this thing rocks. It is really good at blasting your pinky finger and ring finger. I played with it for about 15mins. and it kick my a$$. Here is a link.Visit Website.

I wish everybody a very happy gripmas and strong grip new year.

I got a hat that says Master Baiter, bait and tackle. I got a shirt that says something very naughty. And I got a new Metallica hat. That's it. Life as a construction worker, with a construction family sucks during Winter. :)

Two wide flange#45 Hampton plates. A hubbing I will go. :D

Two wide flange#45 Hampton plates. A hubbing I will go. :D

very nice! thats a super cool gift!

I get to buy myself something. Not sure what it will be yet. I'm thinking a 2.5" crusher.

I'm in the same boat, friends and family don't typically get me grip toys.. but i've got a few bucks to spend on something i want, and i ordered a new set of extensor bands a few days ago as my green one is tearing

I got a badass Mouse Pinch from Scott George (madss) that my wife convinced him to paint PINK. It's awesome. And I won't have much excuse in 2009 and 2010 to have a weak pinch if I can't improve it with unlimited access to an adjustable pinch apparatus.

No grip toys, but plenty of chocolate, turkey, blueberry crunch cake, and I now finally have a power rack!!! It's not the top o' the line, but I happen to a pretty savvy individual... I'll make it top of the line if need be :rock :rock :rock

I guess I'll mention too that today was not the day to be riding in a Coulter family vehicle. My big bro's diesel truck literally died on the way to our grandma's house, had to be towed back via a tow strap and my dad's bigger truck. My mom's car blew a tire after hitting a MASSIVE pothole asteroid crater in the middle of the road. The rather expensive rim is now completely screwed and the tire shredded thanks to that one impact. Good thing my dad was driving or they would've been in real trouble. Happy Christmas the rest of the way though!!!

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

New set of IM bands and nice Olympic bar. Swweeet!

- Aaron

Almost forgot, got a couple books too: Practical Programming for Strength training, and Starting Strength. Also got steel to build a nice set of squat stands, Bench, and racks.

Closest thing to grip present I got is a Ironmind Dipping belt that is in the mail....I've really been wanting one for a while. Weighted chins and dips are two of my main training exercises, so I'm pretty happy.

The Gracie Bell!!!! It was an early Christmas gift but nonetheless. I also will be buying myself something with the money I got, not sure what yet .....

The Gracie Bell!!!! It was an early Christmas gift but nonetheless. I also will be buying myself something with the money I got, not sure what yet .....

Where did you get the gracie bell son?

Wada you mean? I won it on eBay when Weldon listed it a while back.

Just ordered an Axle with some Christmas money.

I know! - plane tickets to the Metroflex Mayhem comp! :laugh