755lb Reverse Grip Axle

Anuwbius

Saw this guys vids on youtube and hes definitely got some strength. As I could never touch that kind of weight in a DL, i was curious just how that fell in the grip strength ladder. heres a cpl of his other vids. 585 front squat, 365+ continental clean and press, and a 1000lb farmers walk dead lift at 18" (although the vid is low quality)850 yoke walks and such. Thought id share.

Pretty damn strong. Considering the guy lifted an inch and held it at the top, and NS closed a #4 to parallel he's got a decently strong grip ;)

John Connor is his name. The guy is indestructable. I think he attained his pro-strongman card after a year or 2 of competing? He's got terrible technique all over, but he makes up for it with an insane reserve of brute strength.

With reverse grip it still becomes more of a "how much can you deadlift" thing, but 755 on a 2" bar with any grip is meg impressive.