My First Official Pr

Rocketman248

Up to this point I'm still just bending the 4.3x115mm nails from the hardware store. A few days ago, I tried bending 2 taped together. I got a decent kink, but that was all I could do. I was feeling good today, so I tried it again. Today they went down pretty easily. I also closed the #1.5 yesterday, and got the #2 past parallel. In a couple weeks, I'm going to give a yellow nail a try.

http://www.gripboard.com/uploads/122937577..._1026_26316.jpg

Thanks. I tried doing 2 IM Whites yesterday, but that was after a lot of bending and gripworks. It stopped me in my tracks.

I tried one IM green yesterday, and that was after 10-or something yellow bends. I couldnt do it :P Hah

I tried one IM green yesterday, and that was after 10-or something yellow bends. I couldnt do it :P Hah

And the best part is, you rest for a few days, and you come back better than ever! :rock

Keep up the great work, Rocketman. You literally will amaze yourself with where you will be in a year or two if you stick with this fun addiction. If I were you, I'd separate your bending and direct grip work into different days. You won't do either justice by being able to give efforts to the best of your abilities if you do them in the same session. Just something I've noticed in my experience.

Happy Hunting :flame

Brad

If im not wrong, i think one white is equal to around 105lbs of pressure? A yellow is 240lbs of pressure. Correct me if im wrong, but i think its something like that.

If im not wrong, i think one white is equal to around 105lbs of pressure? A yellow is 240lbs of pressure. Correct me if im wrong, but i think its something like that.

I did a little more research. According to http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=10343 the whites should be at 135lbs. So two of them should be around 270. I did double whites twice today, so the yellows should go down. I'll rest all day Sunday, and most of the day on Monday. Monday night, I should have a new PR! :rock

2 whites is really close to a yellow i'd say . its been a while since i have tried it tho.