Blob50+2 And 45+5 Blob By The Face

vikingsrule92

Amazing lifts, I hope to be at that level one day.

NOICE! Why the elbow sleeve?

nice lifting derek :rock wallmart sells a work spot light for 8 bucks get a 100 watt yard bulb and use it for your videos i made the same mistake when i did some videos .

If you read my log consistently you'd know this!! :D I've been getting pain in the elbow (tendonitis) after 3-4 serious MMS attempts in my right arm. Any suggestions on how to fix it? Just ice?

Dan, I have one, it just gets really annoying to have on all the time. For videos that aren't certs I like to avoid it.

If you read my log consistently you'd know this!! :D I've been getting pain in the elbow (tendonitis) after 3-4 serious MMS attempts in my right arm. Any suggestions on how to fix it? Just ice?

Dan, I have one, it just gets really annoying to have on all the time. For videos that aren't certs I like to avoid it.

derek use blue emu oil its about 12 bucks at wallgreens that stuff works great

Really? What does it do for the joint? Would it work a lot better then just a muscle warmer?

Really? What does it do for the joint? Would it work a lot better then just a muscle warmer?

I've never heard of emu oil but I'll sure as hell try it next time I'm fighting off tendonitis. All I've ever done are contrast baths, ice, and laying with my arm above my head for awhile. All work temporarily but don't really make it go away any faster besides resting.

I've never heard of emu oil but I'll sure as hell try it next time I'm fighting off tendonitis. All I've ever done are contrast baths, ice, and laying with my arm above my head for awhile. All work temporarily but don't really make it go away any faster besides resting.

Ok, well I can last for a couple closes so the MM1 still shouldn't be a problem ;)

Ok, well I can last for a couple closes so the MM1 still shouldn't be a problem ;)

I should mention that I did those so I could bend without so much pain while still having a good bit of tendonitis. Do any or all of those 20 or so minutes before your MM1 attempt and tendonitis shouldn't be a problem for at least 1 or 2 gripper closes.

Nice lifting Derek! I don't recall ever seeing anyone do a by the face lift with weight added. Someone will probably go and do the 50-pounder soon.

Nice lifting Derek! I don't recall ever seeing anyone do a by the face lift with weight added. Someone will probably go and do the 50-pounder soon.

Rex has done 50+5 by the face.

Derek, remember last time you came over, how bad my elbow was hurting me? it doesn't hurt anymore and its because of a few things, nott sure which one, but I've been taking Fish oil, Glucosamine, and I think most importantly drinking tons of water - I honestly think its from the water and probably wasting my money on the other stuff. I find my elbow hurting when I get dehydrated, so ever since I've been guzzling water down, I haven't had any elbow probs - just bathroom probs :laugh so drink plenty between now and Sat. kill it bud! :mosher

Awesome lifts Buddy!

Have you been doing any extensor stuff that might help you elbow, and I concur with Paul about the drinking more water. I get all kinds of weird aches and pains / soreness / cramps when I'm dehydrated and training hard.

- Aaron

Derek, remember last time you came over, how bad my elbow was hurting me? it doesn't hurt anymore and its because of a few things, nott sure which one, but I've been taking Fish oil, Glucosamine, and I think most importantly drinking tons of water - I honestly think its from the water and probably wasting my money on the other stuff. I find my elbow hurting when I get dehydrated, so ever since I've been guzzling water down, I haven't had any elbow probs - just bathroom probs :laugh so drink plenty between now and Sat. kill it bud! :mosher

Doesn't that also come with old age?

Very strong lifts!!!

Especially now when i know how a blob feels like...

cissus+ vitamin C.....mega dosages do wonders for tendon/ligament/bone injuries...

I take Vitamin C like no other, 2g a day (not much for some but I'm only 160 :D). Thanks a lot for the advice, well wishes, and congratulations, much appreciated everybody!!!