Lighter Blobs Discontinued @ Powersystems

1stCoC

I just heard due to the overseas shipping problems with China Powersystems will discontinue Blobs. They from what I gather have them on sale for a drastic reduced price. Might be an opportunity for some of you out there. RS

... from what I gather have them on sale for a drastic reduced price. Might be an opportunity for some of you out there.

Richard - quit being a tease and tell us how we can get our hands (?) on those bargin blobs!!! ;):laugh

ok here is an idea what if you took two 25lb blobs and threded them together end to end to make a 50 are they two wide to grip any ideas on that

ok here is an idea what if you took two 25lb blobs and threded them together end to end to make a 50 are they two wide to grip any ideas on that

Richard had a similar idea but not threading them together. He began doing lifts of two blobs pinched together, with his index finger in between if I remember correctly. He did up to 2-20s, but if he can't do 2-25s I doubt too many people could.

wow 95 for shipping when flat rate should be no more than 10$ maybe thats how they make their money??

Where can you find blob50's, 45's, etc?

Blob50 from GordonV (send him a pm to see if he still has any). The others you just need to get lucky and find one here or eBay. There os a 42.5 listed here http://cgi.ebay.com/York-Barbell-Blob_W0QQ...:0|293:1|294:50

Edited by vikingsrule92