Tucson Group Training Session Saturday 12/20

acorn

In order to fully support Derek in his MM1 cert on Saturday I'm inviting anyone who can make to come on over and participate in some group training. This will also be a nice warmup for the Feb comp. You can try out the comp implements: Grippers, 2HP, Mean Green Farmers Handles and get some help with your bending technique if needed as well as play with any of the other grip toys. pm or email if you have interest and can make it and I will send directions. Good luck Derek!

:rock:rock:rock

- Aaron

In order to fully support Derek in his MM1 cert on Saturday I'm inviting anyone who can make to come on over and participate in some group training. This will also be a nice warmup for the Feb comp. You can try out the comp implements: Grippers, 2HP, Mean Green Farmers Handles and get some help with your bending technique if needed as well as play with any of the other grip toys. pm or email if you have interest and can make it and I will send directions. Good luck Derek!

- Aaron

wish I could go! go get'em Derek! .............. guess you painted them green Aaron? good choice!

- Aaron

wish I could go! go get'em Derek! .............. guess you painted them green Aaron? good choice!

Yep, Still need to paint them but I got the paint. Its John Deere Green :D

I thought that might be an appropriate color for Farmers Handles.

- Aaron

That sounds awesome!!! Wish I lived closer to the grip dongeon, I would be there. I know you will smash the mm1 Derek.

It's too bad these group training sessions aren't held at Power & Physique anymore. There's always the chance you might discover someone there with a knack for the sport. Like Ricky.

-Rex

Edited by The Natural

wish you guys could make it too. on a different note, there should be alot more room in the dungeon without tripping over Rex whenever I turn around. :D

- Aaron

wish you guys could make it too. on a different note, there should be alot more room in the dungeon without tripping over Rex whenever I turn around. :D

- Aaron

Hahaha true that, and his absurdly large ass will no longer take up all of the hallway :laugh:D

Thanks for the support guys. I think I will also be bringing my Gracie bell for anyone interested in trying or seeing it. That is if I can get it in my trunk without me or my suspension collapsing :D

- Aaron

Yep, Still need to paint them but I got the paint. Its John Deere Green :D

I thought that might be an appropriate color for Farmers Handles.

- Aaron

Got the first 2 coats of paint on them last night, they look good in green. Will post pics when the painting is done.

- Aaron

- Aaron

i will be there, so not too much more room...hahaah....

-B

- Aaron

-B

Cool, glad your going to make it.

btw here are the pics of the finished handles

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=8228

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=8227

nice work Aaron! I wouldn't know where to start to build those - I'm impressed! :bow:bow

- Aaron

-B

Very nice man. Now the only thing they need is some blood and chalk on them.

-Rex

- Aaron

-B

Very nice man. Now the only thing they need is some blood and chalk on them.

-Rex

Hehe, well I chalked them up after the pics. Blood comes later. Handles are no longer galvanized btw. Melted that off then hit them with a rotary scotch brite wheel. they have a nice brushed steel finish now that holds chalk well.

- Aaron