23/64 Crs Medley

CaptainCrush

Great job Chad! I left comments in your gallery...but that is a badass feat of bending strength. Even the 560 batch would be tremendously hard to do that with. If that's the 595 batch...

Great job Chad! I left comments in your gallery...but that is a badass feat of bending strength. Even the 560 batch would be tremendously hard to do that with. If that's the 595 batch...

thanks a lot ben!! I bought 24 feet worth and the 7 incher felt every bit as strong as the 595lb stuff that paul sent me before. The crush on that 6 inch piece about killed me though. My endurance sucks big time. :D

When I got to within 2.5 inches between ends on the 6 inch piece it took every bit of 10 minutes to get it to 2 inches.

Edited by CaptainCrush

thanks guys!

Zach I need your address again so I can send some of these pieces to ya!

PM sent :)

Went back out and tried the Grand Mini-KOAB again :D

5.5 x 23/64 to 90 degrees

Yet another piece that will meet it's end after a solid week of daily isos at the hand of some crazy guy known to many as "Chad".

outstanding! very very strong Chad!!!!!!!! :rock

Wow Chad! :blink Thats nuts dude :rock:bow:mosher
outstanding! very very strong Chad!!!!!!!! :rock

Thanks guys!!!

I plan on certing on the KOAB on new years eve hopefully. I bent 2 within the time limit so far and have trying to get stronger on the kink and sweep to get a 2 minute or less cert. I have been doing iso's on the KOASB pretty much night and day and I think it's working. I hope I get it, I only have one 665lb KOAB remaining.

CRAZY STRONG Chad!!!!!! :blink :blink :blink Was that the same stuff you sent me at 6 and 5.5''? Thats absolutely amazing bending brother!!! I'll get back to the hardcore stuff after the holidays. Keep it up!!

CRAZY STRONG Chad!!!!!! :blink :blink :blink Was that the same stuff you sent me at 6 and 5.5''? Thats absolutely amazing bending brother!!! I'll get back to the hardcore stuff after the holidays. Keep it up!!

Thanks Fox! :D

No this is the 23/64 CRS that should be around 595lbs. The stuff I sent you was 11/32 0-1 drillrod which is harder than this stuff. I finished off a 6.5 inch piece of it but havent crushed down the 6 inch piece like you did. :cool

I'll send you some 5.5 inch pieces of this crs for you to destroy.

That is awesome Chad I know how the 595 stuff felt and I cant imagine the 6" that awesome Brotha!!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher

That is awesome Chad I know how the 595 stuff felt and I cant imagine the 6" that awesome Brotha!!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher

thanks brotha!

It took quite a bit of pushing to get that 6 incher to 2 inches let me tell ya! :D

I would really like to get the 5.5 inch piece finished by the new year. I just got it down to 3.5 inches just a little while ago.

thanks guys!!!

I just moved the 3/8 x 7 inch shiny from a pre-kinked 40 degrees to 55 degrees!! :rock

:blink :blink :blink :blink

I have no doubt you will get that KOAB cert when you go for it man. Nice display of strength and endurance on that medley :bow :bow :bow

thanks guys!!!

I just moved the 3/8 x 7 inch shiny from a pre-kinked 40 degrees to 55 degrees!! :rock

:blink :blink :blink :blink

I have no doubt you will get that KOAB cert when you go for it man. Nice display of strength and endurance on that medley :bow :bow :bow

thanks bro! I sure hope so, like I said before I only have one left.

That KOAB cert is a done deal. Just take care of the camera work and its toast :rock

Gotta make sure I have the camera fully charged and some unbreakable rubber bands! :D

Thanks Fox! :D

No this is the 23/64 CRS that should be around 595lbs. The stuff I sent you was 11/32 0-1 drillrod which is harder than this stuff. I finished off a 6.5 inch piece of it but havent crushed down the 6 inch piece like you did. :cool

I'll send you some 5.5 inch pieces of this crs for you to destroy.

Thanks a lot Chad!! I'll be lookin' forward to hittin' that steel till it pees!!!! :rock :rock