1hand Pinch 71 Pounds

tricker383

whoooo today I had my second grip workout ever :) and I pulled a 71pound pinch lift, on both my right and left hand.

I did it a few times and tried to up the weight but couldnt lift it.

The video is of my last attempt and I only got a left hand lift. My goal is 120 kg both hands so thats 60kg each hand or 132 pounds each hand. so i will keep you up too date :) I aim to have lifted 100kg by next year :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wfE-0iALtn0

Nice lift!! You do know that 120kg would be over the WR (albeit this appears to be a bit of an easier device) and 60kg would be absolutely amazing?!?! Nice goals man, I hope you get them, you seem to have a great start thus far.

strong but the wood block looks around 5 cm or so ...

i believe 7/8 cm should work best.

Well i am currently working as a mechanical apprentice and i have access to workshop and quite a bit of metal so i will make myself a pinch block from metal :) that is about 7 or 8 cm thick if you think thats good :)

And if its over the world record, It gives me just another insentive to be able to do it :)

Not a bad lift man!