Help With Blob Workout

CubanMoses

I have just received a blob35 and I have a blob30 on the way. I can't lift the 35 yet, but I think I will be able to get the 30 up.

Other than deadlifts with the blob what other exercises can I do?

That is a pretty sweet contraption!

I know one can do tosses from hand to hand, but how are they done? I've done a search here for blob workouts and other than deadlifting haven't really seen much. Well, I have seen clean and presses and curls but that is impossible at my current level.

I'm hardly an expert, but another exercise that you could is to drag it along a surface or an incline. So you're not really lifting it up very high but you're still lifting it enough to move it along a surface. Dragging the blob up an incline allows you to vary the angle of the incline. This lets you make the lift progressively harder as the angle gets larger until you're doing a full deadlift. Again, I'm hardly an expert, I'm sure there's a lot more information on this board - but this is what I'm doing currently in my training program for the Blob35.

I started working with my blob with a small trampoline, bouncing it gently to deload it and holing it in the air as long as I could. Now I can get it to hop short distances without the trampoline so I do reps until it won't move. When I can get the thing to a full deadlift it will be time to add weight.

Make one of these. It's easy and cheap.

Casey just built the deloader at my house and this is the way to go for sure!

When I was actuallu working with them I made the biggest gains by picking it with both hands and transfering one off and on back and forth.When you get that down start doing timed holds, and when you get that start doing tosses.

I have just received a blob35 and I have a blob30 on the way. I can't lift the 35 yet, but I think I will be able to get the 30 up.

Other than deadlifts with the blob what other exercises can I do?

a good exercise is to do standing curls but only go down far enough that it does not fall out of your hand that builds pinch strength also are you using good chalk on your hands and the blob that makes for a good lift also try wiping the blob off with windex window cleaner and right befor you lift spray your hands wipe them off with a rag and try to lift it then . if your blob has real shiney glossey paint job the windex works good if its rusty chalk works better good luck

Just curious if lifting the blob 35 one my second workout consistently both my right and left hand good? It was such a fun workout too, but my hands were pretty sore afterwards.

I was able to curl the blob 30, not the 35 tho.

Btw, thanks for the chalk suggestion. I really chalked it up on my second workout and that was the difference between gravity winning and me winning.

Just curious if lifting the blob 35 one my second workout consistently both my right and left hand good? It was such a fun workout too, but my hands were pretty sore afterwards.

I was able to curl the blob 30, not the 35 tho.

Btw, thanks for the chalk suggestion. I really chalked it up on my second workout and that was the difference between gravity winning and me winning.

A 35lb Blob lift is pretty damn good for a beginner dude, congrats!!! Keep working at it and you'll be in the upper echelon in no time!!!