35lb Blob Lift

nockowt1

This is the first time I have lifted a blob of any size. I just got this blob a few weeks ago (it's the only one I have) and this was my first attempts on it. I'm hoping to get a 50lb blob one day. I'm pretty sure I can lift one.

That looked easy! :rock

I don't know the corelation between a 35lb blob and a blob50 since the only blob I have is a blob50. And it has been kicking my butt since april.

Get yourself a blob50!

Good job Kevin. For me the blob50 was humbling. . . . I just knew I could do it. I still can't.

Yeah, I felt the same as Casey. Very humbling. The blob itself turned out to be bigger than I thought it would be. I never thought that I would be able to lift it right away, but I've been convincing myself that I'm on the verge of lifting it. I've been getting stronger every week, but that blob still remains stuck to the floor.

But I wouldn't be surprised if you lift the blob50 since that 5 10 plate pinch looked pretty solid

Kev man, VERY strong :rock. Get yourself a blob50 and try it out. I've never tried one, but with your 5 10's pinch, it cant be far off :rock

I bet Kevin's close too. But comparing the (5)10s lift to the Blob is not accurate. I did (5)10s with 2 fingers LONG before I was even budging the Blob.

where do you guys get blobs at anyway?

Contact "Gordon V" on the Gripboard for Blob50's. To get a York, you'll need to sacrifice a little morality.

-Rex

I think you have the strength to lift the Blob already Kevin, but it will most likely take a few workouts to get used to the feel; it is way different than five dimes. Wide pinch is very peculiar that way; if something is at all wider than you are used to it takes a while to get "dialed in", even if the weight is the same.

Blobs alot harder than 5 x 11s was for me anyway the blob to me feels like you have to use the whole hand more.

Congrats on the 35lbs blob when you get a blob or blob50 you will lift it even if not straight away you have the right mental attitude and thats all you need.

Theres a Diesel guy [name escapes me] with 7inch hands that pulled the blob Under equiped some would say in the hands department but this guy has conquered alot of grip stuff due to the right mindset.