6.5 And 6 Inch Red Nail In Ironmind Pads Only

naturalstrength

The 6.5 Red Nail(IMP ONLY):

The 6" Red Nail(IMP ONLY): My sweep is pathetic, and it really shows in this video :blush . The initial kink bent the rednail to 90 degrees though.

Just for fun, but probably a bad idea to perform this right after a tough deadlift, shoulder, tricept, and 2 red nail PR work-out :blush :

WOAH!!! :blink :blink :blink SICK Carl, absolutely SICK!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

I am very impressed, that is some hardcore stuff right there!! Excellent work! :cool

GREAT STUFF CARL!!! I'm loving the last vid the most of course :rock :rock :rock

Great stuff! Good thing you stuck with the 6" Red...it was worth it. ;)

Well done!

Hope you've already contacted Ironmind for your cert? that was awesome! great/ridiculous progress!

WOAH!!! :blink :blink SICK Carl, absolutely SICK!!!!!! :rock :rock

I am very impressed, that is some hardcore stuff right there!! Excellent work! :cool

Thanks Jeremiah!! Hopefully the bigger bends will keep rolling God willing :)

Great job. The 5" Red in IM pads would really be something and I think you've got it in you.

-Rex

Thanks Rex. The 5" may be pushing it a bit for me at this time ;) I was going to try a 5.5", but I ran out of red nails :angry: I have ordered some so hopefully wil try the 5.5" soon.

what a pathetic sweep

:laugh jk good job

:D Thanks Teddy! I only wish my crushdown was half as strong as yours, that way I wouldn't have to struggle so much with the shorter stuff.

GREAT STUFF CARL!!! I'm loving the last vid the most of course :rock

I knew you would like the last video Zach :D My arms/wrists felt like noodles before I started the shoe bends, but nonetheless, shoe bending is fun :happy Thanks again for your help/tips on the shoebending a couple months ago :rock

Hell yeah Carl! Loved the 6" video man. Way to keep hammering on that.

I was trying my best Ben, but was running out of steam. My sweep and crush don't leave that much to be desired :blush:blush

Great stuff! Good thing you stuck with the 6" Red...it was worth it. ;)

I was quite happy by the end of it :D Thanks!

Awsome bends! And massive effort on that 6" red!

Thanks David. I still wish I could pull off that crazy 10 inch DO spike bend ;):D

Hope you've already contacted Ironmind for your cert? that was awesome! great/ridiculous progress!

Thanks Paul! I will call Ironmind soon. Do you have any idea who would be the judge, etc. here in Florida? I guess I will give them a call and go for the cert soon :happy

not sure in Florida - I'm sure they would find someone though - it'll be easy for you! :rock

Great bends! Cert won't be a problem...

Thanks everyone for your encouragement :D I just finished emailing Ironmind to set-up the cerification process. I don't think it will happen this year, but hopefully I can get the process completed by January. I started my grip journey on

January 1, 2008 by bending my first ever nail(60d) while on Christmas vacation visiting my in-laws in Ireland. It was my father-in-law that got me started bending nails.

Well, I'll keep you guys posted on the date and results. Thanks again :D

Great bends! Cert won't be a problem...

Thanks everyone for your encouragement :D I just finished emailing Ironmind to set-up the cerification process. I don't think it will happen this year, but hopefully I can get the process completed by January. I started my grip journey on

January 1, 2008 by bending my first ever nail(60d) while on Christmas vacation visiting my in-laws in Ireland. It was my father-in-law that got me started bending nails.

Well, I'll keep you guys posted on the date and results. Thanks again :D

I think its proper that you do your cert in Ireland then. :laugh Youll destroy it, your bending looks very strong and consistent