Grand Master Close

vaquerodiablo

Here is a video of me closing my GM. I don't post much but I figured what the heck. I'm still a few mm away from my #3, but it won't be too much longer. I started gripping nearly 2 years ago and couldn't close the #1 when I started. I finished the KTA about 3 weeks ago and have been getting much stronger as I've been resting much more since the program ended. Let me know if you think the video quality would be decent enough for MM0 when I actually can close my 3. Thanks!

Once again nice close, but it looked kind of easy to set. Are BB's easy to set or are you just really strong? I couldn't move my BC that much just with my setting hand. It has a smaller spread, but still I think it takes strength to set it like that.

Once again nice close, but it looked kind of easy to set. Are BB's easy to set or are you just really strong? I couldn't move my BC that much just with my setting hand. It has a smaller spread, but still I think it takes strength to set it like that.

Not sure about his, but my GM is a MONSTER to set. I can set my #3 much easier. Sweep is a killer on this thing :angry:

that would have been a perfect MM0 vid - very easy to judge I'm sure

nice close :rock

Keep smashing those grippers till the break the duck off. Quack quack

Keep smashing those grippers till the break the duck off. Quack quack

:laugh:laugh I love when the duck breaks off!

Not sure about his, but my GM is a MONSTER to set. I can set my #3 much easier. Sweep is a killer on this thing :angry:

It could be that BC/HG gripper spread seasons a lot so the spring may not have any initial give on mine, but BB's don't season nearly as much so it probably retains much of the original spread.