Another New Mash Monster Level 0

Bill Piche

Congrats!

Brilliant, congratulations.

Loads of people seem to be MM0ing at the moment, is the thing to do before christmas or new year?

Edited by coombsfh

Brilliant, congratulations.

Loads of people seem to be MM0ing at the moment, is the thing to do before christmas or new year?

Yep. It's one of my goals.

Good job, Nick.

Great job Nick!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Yeah buddy

For all those who just did the MM0, let's keep the momentum going and smash through the MM1.

-Rex

thanx so much guys. this board and a lot of its members have motivated me over the years to keep progressing, so i really appreciate it and all the help and encouragement along the way. God has given me the strength to keep going with grip, so by His grace and for His glory, I will keep rocking it out and climb the MM ladder.

thanx for the 'welcome back' ben. it seems like you have really killed the bending lately...maybe one day I will return to the steel bending world...all in due time ;)

for now, i am down with Rex's words...lets do it to it. i certed on my hard 3, rated by blobert a while back as (if i remember right) a hard 3 or 3.1. i think the MM1 is well within reach.

It looked easy, Nick! Congratulations!

It looked easy, Nick! Congratulations!

Where is the video, am I just missing it? :blush

Great job NICK! One thing that sticks in my mind about you is the insane volume you used to post in your log. Are you still doing workouts like that?