Some Hubbin

Paul Knight

Kevin Emery w/his double 45 hub lift:

Alex Graves and his double lift:

Mike Stokes cleaned a 45 then (Alex did the double again real fast) and Mike follwed with the double lift too:

Rendy Delacruz w/his double hub cert :rolleyes :

Alex BTW is a Gripboard memeber who lives in Arlington who hasn't really posted much, so I didn't realize there was another gripster in the area. Alex also pulled 240 on the 2" V-bar (FBBC) first time he played w/it :blink very strong Alex! his kettle-bell work is very good too - Glad your workin w/us now Alex :D

Some nice work there guys that last one with the clean then brining them back down under control strong! What kinda plates are those?

Edited by stew2

Some nice work there guys that last one with the clean then brining them back down under control strong! What kinda plates are those?

I'll check next Sat. - I wanna say Olympic, but not sure

See, I've always said you guys have the ABSOLUTE perfect hubs, that's why so many people have certed on them :cool Nice lifts guys!!!!

See, I've always said you guys have the ABSOLUTE perfect hubs, that's why so many people have certed on them :cool Nice lifts guys!!!!

those aren't my plates Derek - the plates that I have don't have a name on them

here's a pic of my plate: gallery_14062_890_23001.jpg

the plates at Metroflex are good for hubbing, but not as good as my plates

Haha I guess I should've watched the videos before assuming .... oops :blush

its OK, we're used to it with you :laugh:laugh

its OK, we're used to it with you :laugh:laugh

WHAT!?!?! I don't do that much .... we'll discuss this later when I can use language openly :D:laugh

I've actually come accross these plates a few times since seeing them in your avatar, Paul, but never new in a store. The people who had them who I contacted through Craigslist all thought they got them at Sports Authority, formerly "Sportmart" in this area (Minnesota). They remember them being a cheap set.

Most recently our friend's house that we visited on T-day had a set! He lives about a block from me. I made sure he knew I wanted first dibs if he decides to sell them :D

They are definitely possible to find if you just watch Craigslist.

The Mike Stokes guy doesn't even train grip. He's the first guy I've encountered who can clean a 45 by the hub without any training.

-Rex

The Mike Stokes guy doesn't even train grip. He's the first guy I've encountered who can clean a 45 by the hub without any training.

-Rex

My mom's freind is a squirly little shy guy. I showed him my grip stuff and of course showed him how to hub a 45. He did it first try no chalk!!!! Hubbing is weird like that I guess huh?