Latest Scroll 3/8x12' Square

stew2

Did this Tuesday I was supposed to work out after I was done. I warmed up with some kettlebells and eagleloops did this and decided I was all done. I set out with kinda of an idea then cahnaged midstream but still ended up with something like what I was shooting for I liked it not super hard but acouple of the loops and cross thrus were pretty callengeing. this week's scroll

sorry guys forgot the gallery is kinda messed up right now I'll put it on the gripboard This one should work

Very nice looking scroll, it's pretty compact and twisty!! :bow

What steel did you use for it?

A36 hot rolled

Looks cool Nick!

Thanks guys and thanks Adam but this ones mine not my bro's

That is nice Stew, I hadn't seen any of your scrolls before I don't think, only Nick's. I actually really like the way this one came out though. http://www.farmstrength.com/forums/index.p...=si&img=211

Why didn't you show that one before? You should host it on your gripboard account so everyone can see it here too.

The new one definitely looks like it's got some harder bends in it and I sure give you credit for that but I like the looks of the other one more I think.

Thanks Tim . I haven't linked mostly for lack of time I like the other one better to for looks It doesn't have super hard bends but when I finished it at home it was fairly difficult because I straightened it out some then threaded the whole thing thru itself that was pretty hard. That last one had several hard bends and cross thrus I like it but the ohter flows better. I've been watching your stuff really like it I like the stuff with different material and sizes mixed I've got a couple I've been thinking about doing just haven't had the time or material yet. But just picked up another $70 today maybe I'll get some more stuff up soon.