Shiny In Im Pads

Paul Knight

Haven't really done any IM pad bending since my Ironmind Red cert (March) I wanted to see if my double wrapping carried over to IM pad bending at all. It seems it does. I would still recommend at least getting the Red done in IM pads so you can figure out the different style it requires before focusing only on leather, so that you still have that muscle memory for when you switch back to IM pads - if you use only leather from the get go, it will be dicey trying to switch to IM pads. I tried a FBBC stainless square (5/16) right after this, but missed it by 3/4 inch - my crush sux

Shiny:

I hate you Paul. That is all.

;):laugh

Nicely done. :)

Thanks Casey ................ guess I finally get your approval :laugh when you gonna show me how to rip some phone books?

I'm uploading the vid to the square right now - I'll have it up in a bit

Nicely done. :)

Thanks Casey ................ guess I finally get your approval :laugh when you gonna show me how to rip some phone books?

I'm uploading the vid to the square right now - I'll have it up in a bit

That last video looks like you're doing pretty well :blink. Damn natural freak :dry. :laugh

Here's my square in IM pads - think it cal's around 595 @ 30 degrees - we need to figure out a way to cal the crush ??????????????

Impressive bending Paul! :bow You were close on the square - very strong kink.

Here's my square in IM pads - think it cal's around 595 @ 30 degrees - we need to figure out a way to cal the crush ??????????????

I always thought the results would be interesting to see if you were to set up a piece taken to 3" in an RGC type machine and hang weight from it just the same. There are a few questions I can think of with that one that would turn this thread into another headache, so I'll leave it there and say DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNN PAUL!

Oh yeah, and do a KOAB in IMP.

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

Impressive bending Paul! :bow You were close on the square - very strong kink.

Yeah, it looks like it just melts on the kink. Very impressive.

Wow! That is just amazing.

Tim

Awesome :rock

It seems that the break from bending is over! Very nice, man.

-Rex

Edited by The Natural

Nice bending Paul!! :rock:blink:D Looks like I'm gonna be askin' Santa for some IMP's for Christmas. You make em' look pretty fun. :cool I've never tried a set, but would like to.

It seems that the break from bending is over! Very nice, man.

-Rex

it might be back on again - that one session in imps kinda hurt my finger knuckles and I want my hands to be fresh for the MM4 as soon as Teemu sends it back. After the Metroflex Mayhem comp, I'm gonna start bending in imps only to see how far I can go w/them - I wanna change my style up and bend more like Gaz w/my index closer to the center on the bar - your kinda forced to in imps

never tried Ironmind pads Fox?!!!!!!!! what? great stocking stuffers :laugh you've got a good base, so it would take you maybe a few weeks to get the red

Edited by Paul Knight