Minimal Pad Fun!

TKtheGreek

Good and horrible day for me today. I havent bent in like a month been trying to do grippers (which i suck at haha). Kinda got the urge to bend today after i finsihed my workout. I did a red in imps, but was kinda inspired by the small pad talk weve been having.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHLcGwQJSh4

I then tried a shiny bastard, and im so freaking pissed cause I kinked it and it was done, but while it was kinking it ripped a hole out of my hand and i had to stop.I got this on vid too but its not much of a video, you can see it kinking then i scream and stop haha. My hand is missing a quarter size piece of skin and its all ripples to one side its totally gross. If my skin didnt go i woulda easily finished it. Oh well, another week or so to wait for this shit to heal. It was my last damn shiny too, and i doubt ill ever want to do this crap again. haha fun fun fun

On a side not i dont recommend this lol, start the bend DU or reverse this was dumb. I think if i got totally pysched i could do one barehand, but i wont.

Edited by TKtheGreek

Good and horrible day for me today. I havent bent in like a month been trying to do grippers (which i suck at haha). Kinda got the urge to bend today after i finsihed my workout. I did a red in imps, but was kinda inspired by the small pad talk weve been having.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHLcGwQJSh4

I then tried a shiny bastard, and im so freaking pissed cause I kinked it and it was done, but while it was kinking it ripped a hole out of my hand and i had to stop.I got this on vid too but its not much of a video, you can see it kinking then i scream and stop haha. My hand is missing a quarter size piece of skin and its all ripples to one side its totally gross. If my skin didnt go i woulda easily finished it. Oh well, another week or so to wait for this shit to heal. It was my last damn shiny too, and i doubt ill ever want to do this crap again. haha fun fun fun

On a side not i dont recommend this lol, start the bend DU or reverse this was dumb. I think if i got totally pysched i could do one barehand, but i wont.

Nice Teddy!

Oh... my... god! :bow :bow :bow That was awesome Teddy!

Shiny in IM pads = sweet.

I've torn several chunks of skin out of my hands, mostly doing horseshoes. On the bright side, it heals thicker and tougher.

That is nuts, also that is not bending in iron mind pads, that is bending in iron mind PAD. That is a huge huge difference that needs to be made here. I don't know how the hell you kinked that DO with that little padding, it was certainly impressive though without a doubt.

You say you got the shiny kinked and then it slipped? Was it at the end of the same kink hit or the next one after? What degree of bend was it at about? Also the shiny suck in IM pads, not that I can bend one fully in them but I do sweep and crush work with them. Use plenty of chalk on the bar itself too, the stainless really likes to slip n slide in those pads.

Hope you hand heels quick.

Great bending Teddy! The few times I did a Grand in a single IMP I felt like it was quite a bit harder than using both IMPs, so you did a great job there.

Thanks everyone

That is nuts, also that is not bending in iron mind pads, that is bending in iron mind PAD. That is a huge huge difference that needs to be made here. I don't know how the hell you kinked that DO with that little padding, it was certainly impressive though without a doubt.

You say you got the shiny kinked and then it slipped? Was it at the end of the same kink hit or the next one after? What degree of bend was it at about? Also the shiny suck in IM pads, not that I can bend one fully in them but I do sweep and crush work with them. Use plenty of chalk on the bar itself too, the stainless really likes to slip n slide in those pads.

Hope you hand heels quick.

It was on the initial kink, the bar is at about 30 degrees. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2nfqj97DHc It didnt slip i mispoke earlier, the end of the bar since there was so much force on it dug itself into my hand. It just looks like a huge blister today though, 1 week and it should be fine

Great bending Teddy! The few times I did a Grand in a single IMP I felt like it was quite a bit harder than using both IMPs, so you did a great job there.

:bow :bow :bow I cant even imagine

Edited by TKtheGreek