Yea Baby! Red Is Dead!

andyfreeland

Well...I destroyed the red! There was a questionaire about what is most important in terms of bending and I have to say FORM. I was powering through 60Ds and it was taking some time...then...it just clicked. Once I was able to get the DO form correct it took me about 2 weeks to get the red (I have been bending for about 3 weeks). I used double wraps and it took about 15 seconds once I got it moving. The kink was crazy hard but the crush was surprisingly easy, much easier than a 5" 60D IMO.

I also reversed a 60D and a blue with both hands....feel very strong today.

I'm going to take some vids....probably will post them this evening.

Thanks everyone for the info....this is a great (and cheap) new hobby!! :rock

Good lad.

I can close a #3 but am nowhere near a Red so how about we have a race: me to the Red by 16/05/2009 vs you and the #3 by 05/16/2009?

Good lad.

I can close a #3 but am nowhere near a Red so how about we have a race: me to the Red by 16/05/2009 vs you and the #3 by 05/16/2009?

:laugh:tongue

Good lad.

Well i'm always up for a little competition....but it only took me 3 weeks to bend a red and I've been working on a #3 for about 4 months. I can get the #2.5 but i'm a good inch away from the #3. I need to get a new #3 though because I cut mine down to extend the handels. I'm up for a race though....ready...GO!

I screwed up and taped in black and white but thoes who have seen a red will recognize it.

What do you say Fox? Not bad for 3 weeks eh?

Here is the vid I took:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0zaLOM3Ks8

Good lad.

Well i'm always up for a little competition....but it only took me 3 weeks to bend a red and I've been working on a #3 for about 4 months. I can get the #2.5 but i'm a good inch away from the #3. I need to get a new #3 though because I cut mine down to extend the handels. I'm up for a race though....ready...GO!

I screwed up and taped in black and white but thoes who have seen a red will recognize it.

What do you say Fox? Not bad for 3 weeks eh?

Here is the vid I took:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0zaLOM3Ks8

WOW!!! :blink :blink :blink Cut those reds shorter already! You made that red look like a twist tie my friend! I'd say you got a grand bastard/5.5'' red in you EASY. Welcome to the big leagues buddy. I look forward to seeing big things from you in the future. :cool:rock

Well...I destroyed the red! There was a questionaire about what is most important in terms of bending and I have to say FORM. I was powering through 60Ds and it was taking some time...then...it just clicked. Once I was able to get the DO form correct it took me about 2 weeks to get the red (I have been bending for about 3 weeks). I used double wraps and it took about 15 seconds once I got it moving. The kink was crazy hard but the crush was surprisingly easy, much easier than a 5" 60D IMO.

You'll be eating those words soon :laugh

I thought the same thing :D. Great work man :rock

Yeah, justifying to your wife that you need to buy a bunch of metal to destroy.........well, it takes talent. :D

Thanks guys! Gonna invest in a FBBC advanced bag and start workin' my way up the bastard ladder. I luckily have a steel warehouse close to my house that sells me scrap for cheap so I guess it will be a cheap hobby until the scrap is gone :D .

I'm gonna be shootin' for the skies and I look forward to competing with you all.

Andy

PS: Fox...I'm comin for YOU..lol :rock

Edited by AFreeland

Thanks guys! Gonna invest in a FBBC advanced bag and start workin' my way up the bastard ladder. I luckily have a steel warehouse close to my house that sells me scrap for cheap so I guess it will be a cheap hobby until the scrap is gone :D .

I'm gonna be shootin' for the skies and I look forward to competing with you all.

Andy

PS: Fox...I'm comin for YOU..lol :rock

Bring it. :D

You're on...by the way, it took me 5 years to get the #3 so I don't think the red will come very quickly!

Yeah, justifying to your wife that you need to buy a bunch of metal to destroy.........well, it takes talent. :D

Crap I gotta learn that before I get married. Any pointers? :laugh

Absolutely. Convince her that it's the only way you can keep your chiseled abs and rock-hard upper body. Works every time! She'll be on Ebay once a week making sure your stock of steel is ample.

Crap I gotta learn that before I get married. Any pointers? :laugh

Get her bending. Its like crack cocaine man.

- Aaron

Just saw the vid and Crap!!!! I have to start working out harder :cry:blink