Gripmas Swap Meet

climber511

OK the rules here state we can't post things for sale without a price and a swap meet is sort of by definition something without a set price. What I believe is all right is if we post things we are looking for. For example you are looking for a certain book, piece of equipment etc. That way if someone happens to have it and wants to get rid of it - they can bring it to the swap meet. This post will also act on the open forum of course for things you might put in the To Buy or Trade for area, not only for the Swap Meet at Gripmas.

Items I would like:

SUPER SQUATS®

How to Gain 30 Pounds of Muscle in 6 Weeks

by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.

Captains of Crush Grippers® book

What They Are and How to Close Them

by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D., J. B. Kinney and Nathan Holle

Paul Anderson: The Mightiest Minister

Enter the Kettlebell!

Strength Secret of the Soviet Supermen

by Pavel Tsatsouline

Climber I have and extra ETK book. Shoot me an Email and I will drop it in the mail to you

Doug Sides @ dlsrecon@yahoo.com

OK the rules here state we can't post things for sale without a price and a swap meet is sort of by definition something without a set price. What I believe is all right is if we post things we are looking for. For example you are looking for a certain book, piece of equipment etc. That way if someone happens to have it and wants to get rid of it - they can bring it to the swap meet. This post will also act on the open forum of course for things you might put in the To Buy or Trade for area, not only for the Swap Meet at Gripmas.

Items I would like:

SUPER SQUATS®

Enter the Kettlebell!

by Pavel Tsatsouline

I've got this book - you can have it. I can either mail it to you or you can pick it up in Jan - whatever you wanna do

Items I would like:

SUPER SQUATS®

Enter the Kettlebell!

by Pavel Tsatsouline

I've got this book - you can have it. I can either mail it to you or you can pick it up in Jan - whatever you wanna do

Wow - Thanks Paul - I'd appreciate it if you could mail it to me - maybe I could learn something from it before the Contest that would make me a little less pitiful on grippers. I'm PM you the address.

I have a pair of 15lb clubbells, video and book to trade if anyone is interested.

Really would like a 2" v-bar

Doug

I might have something for you d.sides!!!

you going to be at gripmas?

Still up in the air right now but I will ship not a problem.

Anyone have a powerball to trade?

Edited by d.sides

• 2 weeks later...

does anybody have any st croix forge ultra lite 2's they want to get rid of? I can pay or trade diamond shoes(most sizes).

brent

Anyone that is planning on bringing something (or would bring it if someone was interested) drop me a PM - I'm going to put up a page with everything on it that people are or could bring to sell or trade.

I got a couple tougher than normal HG grippers if anyone wants to trade anything for em'. They are an HG300 and 350. Tell me what you got, I would take pretty much anything for em'.

Edited by Foxman

Well, I can see that the HG's are going to remain paperweights for 09'!! :happy:D

Shoot, I'd even trade em' both for one non-HG gripper!

Edited by Foxman

Well, I can see that the HG's are going to remain paperweights for 09'!! :happy:D

Shoot, I'd even trade em' both for one non-HG gripper!

Bring them with you - there's going to be some stuff here to trade.

Should have posted Jeremiah, but maybe we can work something out. I've got enough grippers by now that I have to try something out to see if I need it.

Should have posted Jeremiah, but maybe we can work something out. I've got enough grippers by now that I have to try something out to see if I need it.

Alright, I'll bring em' with me. Never know, somebody might just have a use for em after all! :D