Shot Loadable Kettlebell

pexter

Here are a few pics of a shot loadable kettlebell I made for myself this past weekend.Has a 8" dia.globe,1" dia. handle.Plug hole is at bottom,which is made flat.All I need is an end of a 1/2" socket drive to tighten plug hole.Picking up some lead-shot this week for it,to test it out.

SL-Kettlebell-1

SL-Kettlebell-2

Thats pretty sweet man - I can see your metal working skills are really progressing - nice job.

Thanks alot man!!! Iam really thinking about opening up a web site soon.Selling a bunch of strength toys,of my own ideas.

My next project is making a pair of hollow globe d-bells,and then having them triple-chrome plated.

Pexter,

Great kettle bell :rock , ya should be able to sell a ton of them.

That's freaking beautiful!

That's freaking beautiful!

Hey John do you or will you be making shot loaded kettlebells in the future that come in different size?

John Bookerfield has made them but he only sells them from the UK.

• 3 weeks later...

dude what the crapi can weld and do some fab but whoa buddy thats off the chain!you paint it that color?have access to english wheel and stuff like tha?because i dont! :( so id poke you in the eye because im being jealous and then say wow you kick ass and then buy one from you!!