5/16x7 304 Stainless

d.sides

First attempt today on the advice of Zach & Tim. Man does this stuff load up! This will take a little time to move past toward the shiny.

Almost made it first try but the final crush is a bear. sorry about the language.

Edited by d.sides

I was seriously suprised by the last 1/2". Its almost as bad as brass. I need a good week or three to work on the crush down I guess.

I laughed when you said "that kinks hard" after obliterating the kink :)

Did you here me say "thanks alot Zach " while I was trying to crush to damn thing ? :D

rest less between hits, try and bang bang bang it out, itll make ur life easir on the crush

Thanks, I will try that.

Nice work with the stainless, it definitely loads up at the end! :D

Strong bending!! :rock You'll get it next time for sure.

I think maybe you could have saved a bit of energy if when it's too close to hit it again with your hands around both double wraps, instead of unwrapping it, hit it again with one hand open, as if you're trying to push the bar into your open hand. This will usually get you another 1/2-1'' of movement before the crushdown. You can click on the "My videos" link in my sig. to see what I mean. I almost always do this. Try it, you may like it.

Keep it up man, awesome bending there. :cool

Edited by Foxman

Thank you. I will try that in tomorrows session also.

All this advice is very appreciated. I have never seen anyone bend in person and am just learning from here and the videos