Kta And Work?

flat6

Hey guys, this is my second post, first being an intro in the newbie thread.

I have two questions concerning kta program.

I am currently in week one of phase one. How long should I wait between sets of singles?

Secondly, I am an auto mechanic, working with my hands minimum 10 hour days, and at least 6 days a week. Is this ok, or am I over working my hands?

Thanks!

Iam no expert but in training I have found that after 4 minutes I can exert pretty much a 99% effort on a gripper close as long as my hands stay warm so in the KTA I would wait 1.5 minutes and do the other hand... then wait another 1.5 minutes and repeat. This should give you near to 4 minutes rest and save time.

I would imagine that unless you have only just started work at the garage you hands would be well adjusted. Try to rest your hands as well as possible, contrast baths, 9 hours sleep per day and don't neglect your diet and water intake.

Thanks for the quick reply Frank9. I've been working at the garage for about 16 years. Makes sense about my hands having adjusted, thanks for bringing that to light.

As for KTA rest between sets, good to know I should take time between. I read the program from cover to cover and couldn't seem to find anything about that. I was just going non-stop for this first week of phase one.

Thanks again!

Hey guys, this is my second post, first being an intro in the newbie thread.

I have two questions concerning kta program.

I am currently in week one of phase one. How long should I wait between sets of singles?

Secondly, I am an auto mechanic, working with my hands minimum 10 hour days, and at least 6 days a week. Is this ok, or am I over working my hands?

Thanks!

For $15 you can get access to the KTA forum, there's a lot of info to search in that forum plus Bill aka Wannagrip will answer most of your KTA questions.

http://www.cyberpump.com/ktaprogram/