5.5'' Square Attempt

cberg

decided to try some short square today. made the mistake of bending after a bench workout. definitely hurt my crushdown haha. just wondering, how does the crush on this compare to a shiny. is it close or...

5.5'' square to 2 1/4'' http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-490420763572179802

looks like i gotta find a digital camera or something. the quality on this phone is crap

Edited by cberg

Nice bend. I hate short stock with a passion...which basically means I never got one of those far enough to tell you about the crush.

The crush on that does not compare to a shiny :( Man, I HATED the 5.5" Sq. When I started bending, I must've attempted that pieces 8 times and got them all stuck at 100 degrees. I even have a hole in my wall from throwing that piece around. They're tough little buggers!

Very nice attempt Man!!!!! Next time, if it stops like that, you might try resting about 30 sec and put your guts in it. I believe it will go :rock

Very nice attempt Man!!!!! Next time, if it stops like that, you might try resting about 30 sec and put your guts in it. I believe it will go :rock

thanks alot. will do!

thanks guys! yea Matt I hate the short stuff too. usually dont make it past about 100 degrees.

thanks for the info about the shiny. havent tried any stainless stock yet. might have to order up some 304 and see how that goes

As I remember the 5.5" was close to a red and bastard and I got them about a month later. :)