Odd Ball Shiny Bend

gazza

Its uploading now something a little different perhaps showing that one might need a decentish grip to accomplish it but i wouldnt know as being a bender which supposedly doesnt need a good grip :tongue

cant wait to see this :) and imo.. reversing hard nails taxes my grip pretty good :)

Twinkle twinkle little shiny....LOL

Hahahaha classic Gazz. Nice one Gaz, and I'm sure your hands weren't tired afterward because it requires no grip strength nor is it grip dependent. That makes it the perfect grip feat because you have energy for real grip work afterward :rolleyes

I can't wait til Rex reads this and replies :laugh

oh his behalf, I think he wasn't saying that it doesn't take any grip strength, its just not all grip strength

sick Gazza - you crack me up - not sure where to place that in the V-comp - are we doing compound bends?

That is nasty Gazza, I have been wanting to see you hit an unbraced scroll for a while man. I know it was a reverse demonstation mostly, but it sure would look cool as hell if you crushed the ends down into a pretty S shape. Do you have any plans on doing any more work on it?

Awesome bending Gazza! :rock I love it. Maybe adding an "S" unbraced bend to the comp would spice things up a bit.

Impressive bend Gazza. Nothing like setting the standards really high :angry: Like a bunch of the other guys, I was thinking that an "S" is definitely within your reach and would look really cool with the Shiny.

:rock Respect

I can't wait til Rex reads this and replies :laugh

oh his behalf, I think he wasn't saying that it doesn't take any grip strength, its just not all grip strength

sick Gazza - you crack me up - not sure where to place that in the V-comp - are we doing compound bends?

Paul

I was just fooling around and trying to get REX to bite but hes much to smart for that :D

If theres gonna be a section on odd ball bends maybe throw it in there i think the more sections the better gives people lots to go at and keeps it interesting besides i think i might just do abit more of this scholling its fun.

That is nasty Gazza, I have been wanting to see you hit an unbraced scroll for a while man. I know it was a reverse demonstation mostly, but it sure would look cool as hell if you crushed the ends down into a pretty S shape. Do you have any plans on doing any more work on it?

Im gonna go an have a mess with it right now :D

well i went an had A MESS around with it somemore didnt go as i planned so i got a little pissed and decided to try somethin different which ended up with me snapping a canine tooth which got me really pissed i wasnt gonna settle for anything other than a bending PB now video uploading as i type this.

That was awesome Gaz Bigtime WOW!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan