Sam Salomi And Steve Gardener

EricMilfeld

Both got 3 whites.

Congrats!

Sweet. Sam was a little worried about his set. I also checked out some of the Finnish vids and we wanted to do an even better video but it was raining outside and dark where we were

Plus, as Bill knows, the aggro I had sending it to Bill... 3 formats, 3 attempts. And that was just sending it over.

Money well spent.

Thanks, as always, for your support.

Congratulations to both!

Mike

Cheers

Never in doubt, congrat lads

Cheers x 2

Well done! :rock

Cheers x 3

Edited by mobsterone

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mobsterone

• twig

• CoC#3

• pdfk20

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome Work Guys!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Sic closes guys :rock

When I first saw the video I was thinking "Sam's gotten a lot bigger; he's even bigger than Steve", then I realized that is Steve :D

Sic closes guys :rock

When I first saw the video I was thinking "Sam's gotten a lot bigger; he's even bigger than Steve", then I realized that is Steve :D

Sam is bigger... but I've gotten bigger too. I think Sam's 240-250 and I'm about 288 at the moment.

Congrats guys!

Cheers.

congrats steve and sam :rock .......you have some big big meaty paws steve

What... there almost dainty ha ha. :D

I think we have to wait for the lists to open up as it were. Right now Jedd Johnson is listed as going for the MM3.

I think we have to wait for the lists to open up as it were. Right now Jedd Johnson is listed as going for the MM3.

Plus we have yet to bother whacking, sawing and nailing together a RGC contraption. Talking of which I know MM replicas have been measured but have the actual MM grippers been rated that way??

I asked that question a few months ago in the Calibrated Gripper Close thread and the answer from Wannagrip was,

"There will be no calibration done with the Mash Monster Grippers. The spring depth's and sizes are posted and that's probably the best way to compare. The MM ladder has been going on for years with good success if you ask me."

So it hasn't been done and never will be.

Congrats on your closes guys! Looked easy for you monsters. :rock

P.S. A pat on the back to twig for funding the certs. :D

Plus we have yet to bother whacking, sawing and nailing together a RGC contraption. Talking of which I know MM replicas have been measured but have the actual MM grippers been rated that way??

I asked that question a few months ago in the Calibrated Gripper Close thread and the answer from Wannagrip was,

"There will be no calibration done with the Mash Monster Grippers. The spring depth's and sizes are posted and that's probably the best way to compare. The MM ladder has been going on for years with good success if you ask me."

So it hasn't been done and never will be.

Congrats on your closes guys! Looked easy for you monsters. :rock

P.S. A pat on the back to twig for funding the certs. :D

The cert grippers should not be tampered with nor attempted to be calibrated as that could even ruin them. They are to be used for certifications only.