Why Dont More Grip Legends Try Armwrestling

craigzooka

Recently i have found a super secret exercise which I believe is far superior to the lever for working to top roll. I am going to train it for a month and see how I fare against a friend of mine. I will let you guys know if the exercise works. Then I will post a link to the video of me doing it.

mentally noted. :dry

Recently i have found a super secret exercise which I believe is far superior to the lever for working to top roll. I am going to train it for a month and see how I fare against a friend of mine. I will let you guys know if the exercise works. Then I will post a link to the video of me doing it.

You better note it. Come christmas time I am going to wreak some havoc on you guys!

Engin did that on the gun barrel was equal cupping the a dumbell his bw with 6 plus inches diameter handle.

No, because the gun barrel wasn't rotating. Big difference.

I agree, but that doesn't make it any less impressive. One arm pullup with your wrist bend that much is much much harder than one arm pull up with straight wrist. If you don't believe me just try it on a 4 inches bar first one arm.

For me having strong fingers/finger tips has helped me alot in some matches. I have had sore fingers before from pulling top- rollers who tried to rotate out of my hand. My left hander fingers are stronger then my right from training with a left hander who always tried to top-roll out of my hand

• 1 month later...

You better note it. Come christmas time I am going to wreak some havoc on you guys!

Hmmm. Christmas has come and gone yet no havoc...or videos? No more talking about secret stuff and not showing us! :happy

grippers play a minor role in armwrestling. I've handed my #2 gripper to a national champion, and one world champion. they both could not close them. I close the 3 all the time. 3.5 on a regular basis. and working on the super elite. Ive been gripping for a while, and have some armwrestling background. but national level contenders and world champions i had nothing for them. they developed a kind of hand strength that is different then just opening and closing grippers. if someone could close a number 4 and didnt know much about armwrestling they would get killed by someone with experience. it just develops a different type of hand strength(armwrestling does). trust me, i was quite humbled by my experience.

Hmmm. Christmas has come and gone yet no havoc...or videos? No more talking about secret stuff and not showing us! :happy

Unfortunately, we havent been able to set up a match yet, however, I will be going to the Get a Grip tourney on Jan 10th and we will see if all this training has done any good.

Unfortunately, we havent been able to set up a match yet, however, I will be going to the Get a Grip tourney on Jan 10th and we will see if all this training has done any good.

I'm ready whenever you are!

Assuming nothing in my arm snaps at the Get A Grip tournament, I will be back in town on January 17th to see how well I am doing. Should this be a private match or should we invite a bunch of people to have some beers and play around on the table?