Normal Friday Workout

Wade Gillingham

Well if that's a "normal" Friday - I can't imagine what a "serious" Friday must be like!

Sickest Blob work I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .................. didn't know a mid-air transfer was even possible with the Blob! :blink ............... I'm dumbfounded! :rock

A Blob snatch by the face! :bow

A Blob snatch by the face! :bow

Well, I guess this ends the discussion of "who can snatch the blob?". I guess now we can ask, "who else can make the blob look like a toy?"

Sickest Blob work I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .................. didn't know a mid-air transfer was even possible with the Blob! :blink ............... I'm dumbfounded! :rock

Doc and Nick have both done it before, I think the vid is in Doc's gallery somewhere but I'm not sure. Not down talking Wade at all of course ;)

Absolutely incredible Wade!!! Those blob snatches and RT pullups were just absurd. Whats left for you to do with the Blob?!? I've run out of insane ideas I thought would never actually be done :laugh

That is awesome, incredibly strong, such a heavy person adding weight for RT pull-ups and rope climbing work, wow!!! And the blob around the back?? Nuts!! :rock :rock

Great stuff, Wade! Thanks for sharing!

Doc and Nick have both done it before, I think the vid is in Doc's gallery somewhere but I'm not sure. Not down talking Wade at all of course ;)

Absolutely incredible Wade!!! Those blob snatches and RT pullups were just absurd. Whats left for you to do with the Blob?!? I've run out of insane ideas I thought would never actually be done :laugh

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=2358 Here is the video from the gallery. I just kind of slow it up a little on the way down ,but Doc is the one that was good at it. Wade is stronger than us at this stuff by far. When I grow up I want to be like Wade. :D

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=2358 Here is the video from the gallery. I just kind of slow it up a little on the way down ,but Doc is the one that was good at it. Wade is stronger than us at this stuff by far. When I grow up I want to be like Wade. :D

I talked to Nick and Doc about this - I think at the Arnold or maybe through email? - I knew that they had done this before and they both encouraged me to get it on video when I told them I could do it.

The point of showing most of my workout that day is that this was just a workout - no special preparation for anything I show in the video and actually somewhat below where I normally am because it was morning, hadn't eaten, etc. I've done more reps with the RT pullups, I've had better blob days, I've levered the sledge better, etc.. This was a normal workout - not a contest and not a single grip stunt.

Thanks everyone.

I would be happy to accomplish a dl with a blob50. That is amazing, you toss it around like a potato. :bow

Very Strong Wade :rock

You still interested in a grip "Super Match" when AW slows down for you?

Again...Very Strong :rock

Chad Woodall

Very Strong Wade :rock

You still interested in a grip "Super Match" when AW slows down for you?

Again...Very Strong :rock

Chad Woodall

This would be possibly the greatest matchup of ALL TIME!!!!! :rock :rock