Who Has The Fastest Time On The "red"?

Too Tall

Who has the fastest time on the "Red" bend? I did one this morning under 6 seconds to completion. I did one yesterday in 7.5 seconds. I am just curious. I use the DO technigue.

Thanks,

Chad

Wes's cert was about 6 seconds and Aaron's wasn't much longer. So if you can convincingly do it in under 6 then you very well might have the fastest big guy ;)

I think Adam Glass' red cert was right around that time too. You F-ers are crazy.

6.5 seconds, 3 hits, using single leather with ironmind pads on top wrapped for a 3/8 bar.

:rock

Who has the fastest time on the "Red" bend? I did one this morning under 6 seconds to completion. I did one yesterday in 7.5 seconds. I am just curious. I use the DO technigue.

Thanks,

Chad

smoke and mirrors

Edited by Paul Knight

Thanks,

Chad

smoke and mirrors

Where is a HH when you need one :whistel

Thanks,

Chad

smoke and mirrors

Where is a HH when you need one old man :whistel

Fixed

If you see Wes IM red certing video you see it's around 4 seconds not 6 (the bend not what the judge said).

If you see Wes IM red certing video you see it's around 4 seconds not 6 (the bend not what the judge said).

not that it matters but he started his bend at 10 seconds in and finished just as it hit 16 seconds.

How about fastest time on a cut down edgin? :D

6.5 inch Triangle??? :D

I bet you guys have some monster fast bends on the shorter Edgins. Teddy's 17 second 7" Edgin ought to translate pretty dang well to a super short cut Edgin.

not that it matters but he started his bend at 10 seconds in and finished just as it hit 16 seconds.

Yeah Alawadhi I was standing right by Wes when he was doing the cert and across from Aaron holding the stopwatch, it was 6 secs ;) And as far as I know thats the Record for an IM cert, because Aaron held the record beforehand at about 8 secs. Are you doing these in leathers or IM pads Chad?

Edited by vikingsrule92

Yeah Alawadhi I was standing right by Wes when he was doing the cert and across from Aaron holding the stopwatch, it was 6 secs ;) And as far as I know thats the Record for an IM cert, because Aaron held the record beforehand at about 8 secs. Are you doing these in leathers or IM pads Chad?

IM Pads

I think Adam Glass' red cert was right around that time too. You F-ers are crazy.

Thanks Goody

My cert time was around 6-8 i did all three nails back to back. When i did 20 reds in a row i was bending them pretty fast-6-8 seconds for the first 7 or 8 nails. I have not tried lately but even with this rotator healing up i am good for a standard 7" red in under 9 seconds.

Oh jeez do not start a comp for speed bending next, have a forum of dudes punching the crap out of themselves in the face--We have all been there. For a speed bend on some 5/16 CRS your going to clock yourself pretty good...

whats your fastest?

dont know, guess I should upload my vid of the 6.5 edgin from the recent AZ comp. It was pretty fast. Prolly would have been 16-17sec range but I didnt feel like pulling off the pads to check. so after taking the time for paul to mess around with the tape and the badgering me before I hit it again with a baby hit and one crush pad down to like 1.25 I think it was around 1min. Still need to upload the vid. once I get movie maker working again on the PC.

- Aaron

whats your fastest?

dont know, guess I should upload my vid of the 6.5 edgin from the recent AZ comp. It was pretty fast. Prolly would have been 16-17sec range but I didnt feel like pulling off the pads to check. so after taking the time for paul to mess around with the tape and the badgering me before I hit it again with a baby hit and one crush pad down to like 1.25 I think it was around 1min. Still need to upload the vid. once I get movie maker working again on the PC.

- Aaron

:bow:bow:bow

My fastest of the three bends during my cert was 5,5 seconds, the other 2 was just under 10 seconds. Reminds me what a douche I was to accidentaly remove it from my camera before I uploaded it on my computer. Although I have some vids of a couple of bastards bent in around 7 seconds from the same time period of my cert, when I was going for speed.

Today my DO sucks. I'll be happy if I can bend a bastard in sub 20 seconds :cry

I can bend a bastard in sub 20 seconds :cry

Poor baby :dry I think my best time for a bastard was 45 seconds in thick leather.