Today It Clicked! (#3)

Captain Sam

Im so stoked! Today somthing felt a little different, i felt realy strong!

After a warm upp with first closes of all my grippers including a very stiff 2,5 (witch i dont close all of the time) i finaly mms:ed the #3 with my right hand :D I was 1 mm of with the left, so its coming soon to...

Six months of struggle is over and now my goal is to certify for MM0 and then the ironman certification. I know its a long way to CCS but my first goal on the ladder is now achived :D

Just wanted to sher with you guys...

Nice! Hope to get there myself one of these years :laugh

Good job man. The #3 is actually really, really hard. I converted the "coc poundage" to "HG poundage" and found the HG400 is about the same as a #3. And my 400 is like a brick. Again, nice close.

Well done, think how far you have come to get to this landmark - you will make more progress, and now that you have seen the results of your training you know that you can go on to higher gains in strength and even greater achievement.

It's nice when it all works out - it's even better when you remember how you have toughed it out when it wasn't happening.

Keep going,

Laine

Thanks everybody for your support!

I will fix a video and certify, but i think i must get to wher i can close it most of the time and im not there yet, but im sure it will come...

I have come to understand that six months is a relativly short piriod of time to be able to close the #3, but to to be fare i could close the #2 right a way when i tried so its only fom #2 to #3 that took six months.

I think it will be at least another six months befor i can CCS and certify for ironman, but im more stoked than ever! :D

Congrats dude!

I will soon be done with my house, so after that we can check our calenders for a nice little grip-together thing.

Btw: It's IronMind, not Ironman! :)

Thanks Martin, im looking forward to it!

BRILLIANT! It is no mean feat to shut a 3, and it is a great feeling when you actually get it. I remember the first time I tried one; It filled me with determination, frustration and a feeling of futility.

Now every time I shut one I just think...next...harder, as long as everyone keeps thinking like that we should keep on improving...

Edited by coombsfh