Is This A Dark "hard" Bastard?

yodajaeger

It looks kind of like my 515 bastards, but I can't tell from the picture. Even the recent 480 bastards would be a good bit tougher than a red nail.

Edited by The Writer

Yes, it looks like it is. It's even easier to say yes if you can kink REDS and not wobble this one.

That kinda looks like one of the recent 480 ones. If I may ask, when did you get this one from FBBC?

I know that I just got a bunch of the 480 ones, and they are very noticeably harder than the ones I got at the end of last year. Very sharp "V" bend to them when they kink. Almost look like a mini crazy-hard KOAB with the little dimples and such. :blink

That kinda looks like one of the recent 480 ones. If I may ask, when did you get this one from FBBC?

I know that I just got a bunch of the 480 ones, and they are very noticeably harder than the ones I got at the end of last year. Very sharp "V" bend to them when they kink. Almost look like a mini crazy-hard KOAB with the little dimples and such. :blink

Hm, I think I got them around may-june, something like that...

Hm, I think I got them around may-june, something like that...

I got my 515 Bastards when I held my competition in late July this past summer. I had heard the new ones were hard before the comp too so it is very likely you have some of the hardest bastards.