Joe Kinney

bojjan89

Are you timmy? Cause no one post these stuff except him!

:unsure Who's this Joe Kinney guy anyway? :unsure Edited by The Writer

:unsure Who's this Joe Kinney guy anyway? :unsure

Ehh I heard he was some grip guy from somewhere. No one special

yeah your right

he is just a normal guy with big hands.

Edited by taekwondo911

need login :<

It's just a couple pages scanned from a MILO. There is one picture I have not seen, however. Kinney closing a #3 with just his index and middle fingers. :D

Anybody know which edition of MILO this is from?

It's just a couple pages scanned from a MILO. There is one picture I have not seen, however. Kinney closing a #3 with just his index and middle fingers. :D

can you host them in gallery or something I can't see them either.

No I'm not Timmy. No, Kinney is far away from a normal person. He closed the no.4 like it was a nothing and he used a wider set then a credit card! :rock

They know that very well, they're just kidding. C'mon, did you think the guys on the gripboard didn't know who Kinney was ? :blink:D

No I'm not Timmy. No, Kinney is far away from a normal person. He closed the no.4 like it was a nothing and he used a wider set then a credit card! :rock

They know that very well, they're just kidding. C'mon, did you think the guys on the gripboard didn't know who Kinney was ? :blink:D

Truth be told, the things that are most memorable about him to me are that he consults the Bible for diet advice and takes liquid horse vitamins. His #4 close is far less interesting in comparison.

-Rex

wait what? liquid horse vitamins? like what?

he took some type of liquid mineral supplement. he said it is good for the tendons and ligiments. he probably got it at gnc or something.

I think its from the Sep 2003 Milo

You can get all sorts of stuff like that from places like the bodybuilding.com store, discountanabolics.com. etc.

so is this horse stuff legal? healthy? i'm very interested in this ligament and tendon healing. my index and middle finger knuckles and fingers have pain now when i squeeze, but it's only in my left hand. i want to know how to get rid of this. it also happens when i try to circulate tennis balls in my palms like chinese medicine balls.

Edited by Pancake Sprawl

The rub for the ligaments and tendons is legal and safe. To take the horse vitamins may or may not be legal for humans to take. But I have taken them off and for years myself. Most men who live in the country (those who want to stay strong or want to be strong) has done it at one time or another. Just do it smart, don't take the same dose that is recommended for a 600 pound horse. You'll be fine. I have not started growing hoofs yet, and I'm 51 years old.

Dave...

i want to know how to get rid of this.
Eat craploads of stuff that's rich in vitamin C

The rub for the ligaments and tendons is legal and safe. To take the horse vitamins may or may not be legal for humans to take. But I have taken them off and for years myself. Most men who live in the country (those who want to stay strong or want to be strong) has done it at one time or another. Just do it smart, don't take the same dose that is recommended for a 600 pound horse. You'll be fine. I have not started growing hoofs yet, and I'm 51 years old.

Dave...

thank you very much for the info guys.

i live in a very country part of hawaii, but i've never heard of horse vitamins that people take? what are they called?

The vitamins you take orally just like you would any vitamin. But they are liquid. The type I buy comes in a 1-gallon bottle. You take it with a spoon. The rub is for sore ligaments and tendons in your hands, shoulders or anywhere. That, you just rub in and it eases the pain pretty good.

Ive tried that balm for horses. Its like tiger balm x 100. You have to apply it with plastic gloves cuz if you get it in your eyes your done. Felt wonderful on my shoulder when it was in bad shape. Marunde was taking glucosamine for horses. Same stuff as humans take just more of it or maybe more concentrated. Guess its cheaper that way.

Edited by Chris Mathison

Seems I kind of side-tracked things...

If you want horse liniments, go to elitefts.com I just got some in the mail a few hours ago from them. Good stuff.

If you want horse vitamins, just go to any equestrian store and tell them you want a liquid horse multi-vitamin for general health and tendon/ligament health. You'll just need a spoonful. The amount they will sell you will last for years.

-Rex

Seems I kind of side-tracked things...

If you want horse liniments, go to elitefts.com I just got some in the mail a few hours ago from them. Good stuff.

If you want horse vitamins, just go to any equestrian store and tell them you want a liquid horse multi-vitamin for general health and tendon/ligament health. You'll just need a spoonful. The amount they will sell you will last for years.

-Rex

ok, thanks heaps for the info, i will check out both. i will post my results in a few weeks.

he took some type of liquid mineral supplement. he said it is good for the tendons and ligiments. he probably got it at gnc or something.

LOL. He got it at a feed store. Don't think Joe ever set foot in a GNC

Edited by unseenbeat

ok, i went to the store today and asked them for some horse multivitamins and they sold me this thing called "red cell" is this the correct one? i don't want to be taking something that might kill me lol