A Tough Test....multi Blobin'

1stCoC

I have recently added to the Blob collection and have doubles of most sizes down to 7 lbs. So, the thought occured to me to start my way "up" doing one handed lifts of pairs. My recent best which makes me want to throw up from finger pain is a pair of 20lb each Blobs. I guess a really big handed guy would possibly have better success but for average size paws it is a killer! I really don't know how much over a pair of 20s is physically possible. I would like some feedback from the grip stars out there how any Multi Blobin' attempts go. Have fun! RS

nice I got my 15 s out and couldnt figure if it was even possible, nice with the 20s

?????? you say'in two blobs in one paw?

videos! please!

Edited by Paul Knight

videos! please!

Tha would be awesome to see, but I think he means that he has a blob in each hand.

videos! please!

Tha would be awesome to see, but I think he means that he has a blob in each hand.

No, he means two smaller blobs in one hand...1 20lb blob per hand wouldn't exactly be a challenge for Richard ;)

videos! please!

If Richard sunk his hand into the earth and pulled up, all of South Carolina would move slightly!

videos! please!

No, he means two smaller blobs in one hand...1 20lb blob per hand wouldn't exactly be a challenge for Richard ;)

Mr. Sorin's PR is one 20# york blob :upsidedwn:upsidedwn:upsidedwn

Edited by Too Tall

videos! please!

Mr. Sorin's PR is one 20# york blob :upsidedwn:upsidedwn:upsidedwn

Now that's FUNNY :D :D

A few minutes ago I tried to get some video. After a quick warmup I pulled the paired 12.5s ,15s,17.5s and tried as hard as I could on the 20s until my finger is now creeased flat and is staying bent with the skin gone on the inside surface of my fore finger. Of all the trys the multi 20lb (40total) mass came up to about knee height once but not a full pull like the other day. It was as hard as I have ever strained to get a grip thing done. After 30 minutes my ears are STILL ringing! It will take a few days I think before I do much with that hand. I will try at a later date to get some sucessful video.RS

The grisly mad hermit "House" cast his shadow of fear among the troops as he in a workmanlike manner walked through the York Multi blobs(pairs) finishing with two strong sucesses with the Paired 20s! We did get film of it on his second success. That to me was a stellar effort by a truly strong grip guy. I tip my hat on his great effort. We compared hands and have equal spread width so nature really wasn't helping there, just the will to do it. RS

new gripboard cert? ........... should be.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally we are catching up on video. Enclosed are some trys and successes by a sore fingered trio going for Multiblob pairs of up to York 20lb chunks. House and Tex had good success...I have another 22.5 pair on order and of course there are the paired 25lb. Blobs as potentially a Holy Gail for this stunt! Enjoy! RS

http://www.sorinexforums.com/community/sho...p=2261#post2261

thanks for sharing this! i've been looking forward to seeing the multi blobbing! :rock

looks painful though :blink

(and no offense to you first three lads in the vid... but you could of shown more of the gripster at the end lifting the 30lb blob!!! :happy

Edited by dimmers

now it makes sense! - I didn't realize you were placing your index between the blobs

Edited by Paul Knight

(and no offense to you first three lads in the vid... but you could of shown more of the gripster at the end lifting the 30lb blob!!! :happy

What he said. :)