3 Inch Thick Bar

roy

Just after reading Dinosaur Training and have decided to get a 3inch thick bar.I already have the Apollons Axle from Ironmind.I was wondering should I go for a bar that has revolving sleeves or stay with the axle type that doesn't revolve.What do ye think?

Just after reading Dinosaur Training and have decided to get a 3inch thick bar.I already have the Apollons Axle from Ironmind.I was wondering should I go for a bar that has revolving sleeves or stay with the axle type that doesn't revolve.What do ye think?

Id say Brooks would be more proud if you stayed with the axle type that doesnt revolve,

by the way I recently read it as well and wow I wish I picked it up earlier, good stuff :D

Where did you buy the 3" bar if you don't mind me asking? I researched them and they were ~$450-500. Ended up building my own for $80 bucks and works really well.

Watson Gym equipment in the uk is where i'm goin to buy it.I'm from Ireland.

What part of Ireland are you from? I visit there 1-2 times a year. Absolutely lovely country, but very rainy and cold. That's why I moved back to Florida :D