Rough Calibration Of Fatbastard G5 5 Inch

Tunafish

Does anyone know what the calibration is on the 5 inch 1/4 G5 bolt with two triangles on the head?

thanks Chris

just bent one , albeit outside the 5 mins.

don't worry so much about what they calibrate...just keep bending.

Ok man I hear ya. Just took down a G8 bolt in stages however to 2 1/4. Damn tha 1/4 won't budge. It's just I am gonna have to put another order in soon and want to do know what to buy. I know I am not just keep progressing without a sticking point somewhere. Beginners gains I know.

buy many 1/4 x 6 Triangle Grade 8's...when they become easy to bend you are ready to destroy a Bastard or Red Nail.

I'm not sure I have seen a bolt like that...you can check Eric Milfeld's calibration thread pinned in the bending section, but other than that you just have to wrap the sucker up and end it. If you got the G8 that far, I'd say you're beyond worrying about it.

After the G8 gets a little easier, I'd try 6x5/16" G2 bolts and 1/4"x7" square CRS.

I'm not sure I have seen a bolt like that...you can check Eric Milfeld's calibration thread pinned in the bending section, but other than that you just have to wrap the sucker up and end it. If you got the G8 that far, I'd say you're beyond worrying about it.

After the G8 gets a little easier, I'd try 6x5/16" G2 bolts and 1/4"x7" square CRS.

I think he's referring to the Diamond brand, with an S like shape (kinda looks like two triangles too). If so those cal'd at 390ish at 6", but feel WAY harder then that, very stout bend at 5".

Have you looked at this http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=10343

I bet it is close to 515, but all the stocks can vary a bit.

That emblem if I am not mistaken is also called "linear S" and I have found them to be a bit harder than other common brands.

Good Bending :rock