Mark Felix Video

gather

Not quite no set - see the thumb pushing the base into the sweet spot. I sent him a copy of my book and I know a bunch of GB and other gripper guys emailed him via YT with tips.

Once Felix learns to set the gripper and hold it properly I think he'll be good for at least a #3.5. The technique he used in this video was piss poor and he still got the #3 closed. Let's hope he gives grippers a good chance and let's see where he is in a year. It's nice to see strongmen giving grippers a go :rock

Not to mention this is his left hand and we all know ironmind grippers favor right handed people. Also he is stronger with right hand, that is the hand he used to get the world record in the rolling thunder.

He has some great potential, just like every pro strongman. They are BIG strong individuals that are already proven themselves as genetically gifted since they are pros, and showed they have the work ethic to be best.

Also like to mention on how huge his hands are and thick. Just look at his thumb pad, its absolutely massive along with the muscle area near the pinkey.

Edited by shizen