Which Muscles Does Bending Work?

Tunafish

For me it shoulder's , lat's , bicep's , wrist and hand's o and a good ab workout also. :D

lats definately and hits the shoulders as well, strenghtens the wrists and hands

On a huge bend? Hands, wrists, forearms, biceps, shoulders, lats, pecs, and abs. I've actually felt my lower back hurting on a few bends but that's rare. Essentially about 90% of the upper body :laugh

I agree with the others and I would like to add that I have had to increase my Grip and wrist strength to keep up with the more difficult Bends. I Think if I can get close to Gazza's, Pat Povilaitis's, Paul Knight's and Aaron Corcorran's grip strength, I will also be bending the KOAB Stock :rock:rock:rock:rock

Its working my groin muscles alot cause they seem to be getting bigger :laugh

thanks for the shout-out Mike

I've noticed my traps have gotten a ton bigger from all the DO. Also what everybody else has said also. :cool